Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What do you do in your free time?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I spend alot of time out in the sun, just sun bathing but now there is no sun so it sucks ass, that's why i've posted alot on this forum lately because it's literally cloudy all day with 15c so my summer is completely ruined. I also go and swim in the forest and in the swamp when it's sunny but now i can't do that either because it's too cold. The sun comes out for 30 seconds and then disappears and i only have 3 weeks left of my vacation. So far there has only been 2 sunny days during my vacation so it sucks ass. Other than that i just watch alot of youtube videos. I get depressed when there is no sun. I want hot weather when i have a vacation, not when i'm working. I swear when i get back to work there will be 30+c and sun every day. I feel like there is weather manipulation, someone is controlling the weather. I can't enjoy my life without the sun. Whenever the sun returns i get happy, now i'm depressed. Fuck my life.

I'm thinking about further existence

Thin how to beat down foids

Playing dota and going outside to get some exercise and not get a hemorrhoids

Half heartedly play guitar and read

Video games, music, studying

Surf the internet of my laptop.
Eat snacks.
Go for walks.
Draw.