Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you do in family gatherings?

Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Welcome to the circus
★★★
Do you LDAR in your room or try to interact with family members? In the last family gathering I hanged out with my uncle instead of staying in my room as usual but got bored pretty quick and eventually get back to my room to rot away. His boomer hobbies like fishing is just not my kind of thing and I felt like I've been sidelined.

The closest thing we have to family gatherings are Christmas parties and I mostly just speak to one cousin who is also incel tier but I’m not sure if he’s blackpilled.

Haven't had a gathering in 7 years but I used to just stay in my room since they annoyed me

I don't go to that normie shit. Fuck them.

Fucking hate them, I feel like such an outcast in them. I'd ldar tbh, way better than seeing people you don't give a shit about

Family gatherings are suifuel for ugly freaks. You're just witnessing that even your 15 yo cousin framemogs you to death.

drink alcohol with them (all my relatives are alcoholics)

I feel like such an outcast in them

This. I felt like a ghost when we arrived to the beach and I just watched him and his friends fishing from a distance.

Everyone in my family was always putting me down. Now I'm doing the same to them. They look at me thinking am I normal, how can I say such things even tho they did far worse to me or other people.

I just make everyone feel like shit and I told my unclecel his wifey is most probably definitely cheating on him. He is in fact afraid to divorce her cause she would get the house and all.

nothing and hope they dont ask questions of how pathetic my life is

I never had any family gathering, one of my father's brothers went crazy many years ago, his wife is a snake bitch and so are my cousins so we avoid them. I haven't seen them in 14-15 years. His other brother lives on the other side of the country like my mother's siblings.

i steal the food then fuck off to my room

I don't go to family gatherings

The closest thing we have to family gatherings are Christmas parties and I mostly just speak to one cousin who is also incel tier but I’m not sure if he’s blackpilled.
haha.gif

I go to family gatherings and frankly it's quite nice as it helps me forget how shitty the world is turning

I’m rarely invited. Let the dead bury the dead.

wait for time to pass

Sometimes just stay there and say nothing the whole time unless someone talks to me. Sometimes ldar in my room

I drink and keep quiet

I have a family gathering tomororw :feelstrash:

Good luck depending on how your family's like
Not that bad tbh, I actially have a good relationship with my family. It's just that I will meet my grandma's side of the family I've never seen before, so I will have a lot of anxiety

Never been to one in my life

rarely have them and i dont usually do much at them some small talk

If they're at someone else's house, I don't go. If they're here, I make sure I'm out for most of the time and only turn up to show face and talk for as long as I find bearable.

Same except that cousin had a gf once and now kinda resents me for some reason and I don't know why.

I rarely even go to them, and when I do I just sit quietly, hoping that nobody asks me where I work.

Same.

I usually make small talk and keep a low profile. But last time I sat in a different room and watched tv.

Stay in my room and pretend to be asleep if I'm asked to come downstairs. If I have no other choice but to go downstairs, I will usually just say hello to whoever has come over and wait for them to leave while making excruciating small talk.

I haven't been out to a family gathering in atleast 6-8months but when I used to I would just talk to my brother or someone I knew well and just wait it out.