Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you do if someone insults your mother?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
JFL if you get angry. This bitch is the reason why you are here.

I'd agree and just walk away tbh.

Last edited:
I'd beat them up because my mother is kind to me.

I hate the fact i was born but that's more of my dad's fault, my subhuman genes come from him.

In Finland, we don't insult people's mothers
full

Don't you have any thugmaxxers or refugees there?
Yes but in my culture, insulting someone else instead of you is not considered an insult towards you

I don't really care. I learned a while ago that words are hot air or pixels on a screen and only mean something if you let it mean something.

My mom is basically crippled and has ton of health problems but despite that she does everything for me and lets me cope in peace.

So whatever i don't really hate her.

It is all my dad's fault.

My features and brain are subhuman because of him, if i looked more like my mother and had neuro transmitters similar to her i would be a chadlite.

Only feminized cultures insult each others mothers, as this insult implies an attack against the son himself, as the mother was and is the primary link to the world and source of confidence.The mother in its dissonant role as the childs primary overlord, but also as the husband subserviant, leads to the childs sympathy in its own subserviance to the absent, abusive father. This oversocialized identification makes an attack against the mother an attack against the self, which leads to absurd situations like "patriarchic" societies, for example R*ssia or I*lam, fighting over womens honor and rights, as if foids have either of these things.
If you insult mothers you are a brainwashed cuck.
If you get insulted by this you are also a brainwashed cuck.

Id just laugh along with them

don't really care tbh

Id just laugh along with them
don't really care tbh

shes a whore (not in the literal sense) and a bitch, i dont care, i dont even see her as my mother, we have nothing in common, we dont look alike and our personalities are direct opposites. I dont even have an emotional connection to her, she never bothered to make one, i have no memories with her. when i was a kid i would cry sometime and she would simply say "its ok now you can stop" and threaten to spank me if i didnt stop. Not everyone can be born with good parents

Only feminized cultures insult each others mothers, as this insult implies an attack against the son himself, as the mother was and is the primary link to the world and source of confidence.The mother in its dissonant role as the childs primary overlord, but also as the husband subserviant, leads to the childs sympathy in its own subserviance to the absent, abusive father. This oversocialized identification makes an attack against the mother an attack against the self, which leads to absurd situations like "patriarchic" societies, for example R*ssia or I*lam, fighting over womens honor and rights, as if foids have either of these things.
If you insult mothers you are a brainwashed cuck.
If you get insulted by this you are also a brainwashed cuck.
Yep, pretty much. The whole world should be Finland. @FinnCel

shes a whore (not in the literal sense) and a bitch, i dont care, i dont even see her as my mother, we have nothing in common, we dont look alike and our personalities are direct opposites. I dont even have an emotional connection to her, she never bothered to make one, i have no memories with her. when i was a kid i would cry sometime and she would simply say "its ok now you can stop" and threaten to spank me if i didnt stop. Not everyone can be born with good parents
I can relate brocel :cryfeels: My mom had a lot of fun back in her hayday

I wouldn't do anything tbh. Getting fucked and pushing out a baby isn't an achievement. She's no different to any other foid that's been fucked and impregnated by chad. It's just bias that makes people think their mother is different.

I wouldn't say anything. She is the fucking reason why I'm living this subhuman life.

It depends if it was a joke or not. I hate my mother, but I still don't want some cuck insulting her.

What do you do ?
I am islammaxed so people know they can't say that shit to me and if someone doesid crowbar the motherfucker

I love my mom, she is one of a few that actually care about me.

I'll tell them to fuck off and add something about their mom too.

I can relate brocel :cryfeels: My mom had a lot of fun back in her hayday
I don’t even want to know about my mom’s young life. I know nothing of her youth and plan to keep it that way.

It's an unwritten universal rule that if somebody insults your mother, it's war. At the very least, you have to fight the person.