Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you do all day? What's your routine like?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
As an LDARing NEET, my current routine is to wake up, drink tea, study art, keep up with latest politics news, eat lunch, sleep, go for walk, play with neighborhood dogs, study some more, sleep.

I rot all day, everyday.

Work and workout, on my days off i try to sleep as much as possible because I live with my dad still at age 26 and he's become a huge fucking prick, so instead of dealing with him i sleep and occasionally I'll wake up and workout on the weekend as well but i like to try and take the whole weekend off.

gym
rot
nightwalk

Work and workout, on my days off i try to sleep as much as possible because I live with my dad still at age 26 and he's become a huge fucking prick, so instead of dealing with him i sleep and occasionally I'll wake up and workout on the weekend as well but i like to try and take the whole weekend off.
Mogs me @ earning money

-wake up at 6am
-practice some piano and guitar excercises while i wait for 3 eggs to boil
-eat my breakfast , log into work at 7am
-work, smoke weed until 5pm
-take a 2 hour nap
-smoke weed
-wake up, work out at my home gym
-practice guitar, piano , some language, smoke weed
-play vidya and smoke more weed

As an LDARing NEET, my current routine is to wake up, drink tea, study art, keep up with latest politics news, eat lunch, sleep, go for walk, play with neighborhood dogs, study some more, sleep.
I dont schedule it that much but its pretty similar except sometimes I just spend like 8 hrs scrolling on the internet or listening to some music. I will usually spend at least a couple hours after I wake up just fucking around before I actually get up and do basics like showering and eating

Wake up, open phone, eat, take a nap, open phone again.

Chores and services

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
weimericanpsychomaxxed.

I wake up and take Fluticasone, Concerta, Multivitamin, Glutathione at 3:00 AM. Then, I take Aleve at 5:00 AM. At 2:00 PM I take Fluoxetine 40mg. Mirtazapine at 7:00 PM.

1. work
2. come home, ldar, try to process my social interactions, worry about the next day
3. repeat

Wake up
Dogs out
Work (if workday, otherwise browse or study)
Eat
Dogs out
Browse or study
Dogs out
Sleep and wake up the next day to repeat the same shit

american psycho face mask GIF

I wake up and take Fluticasone, Concerta, Multivitamin, Glutathione at 3:00 AM. Then, I take Aleve at 5:00 AM. At 2:00 PM I take Fluoxetine 40mg. Mirtazapine at 7:00 PM.
Jewpillmaxxedmentalcel

Truecel trait: your schedule is wake up - phone - eat - phone - sleep