Serious What do you consider meme tier "pedophilia"?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Lokomo of Shadow
★★★★★
128d 19h 22m
To me, calling anything between a 14 year old or older and and adult "pedophilia" is just absolute meme tier comedy, like look at these little babies twerking on tiktok and dressing in prostitute's clothing while getting fucked regularly by guys both her age and older already:lul:

Aadi

Aadi

I hate Normalfags.
★★★★
7d 19h 53m
If she bleeds she's old enough.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
108d 2h 4m
To me it’s anyone who already bled and calling them kids

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

No more copes gonna sui bye see you in incelhalla
-
16d 2h 53m
i think any man is attracted to a girl with breasts the problem with pedophila (cringe unbased opinion incoming) s about it not being concentual since children cant consent

Reb337

Reb337

Recruit
★★
4d 23h 30m
i think any man is attracted to a girl with breasts the problem with pedophila (cringe unbased opinion incoming) s about it not being concentual since children cant consent
Most children also don't consent to go to school or to eat healthy.

L

Lebensmüder

The Eternal Grinch
★★★★★
97d 4h 12m
To me, calling anything between a 14 year old or older and and adult "pedophilia" is just absolute meme tier comedy, like look at these little babies twerking on tiktok and dressing in prostitute's clothing while getting fucked regularly by guys both her age and older already:lul:
Everything around 15. Everything under that is debatable, but if you unironically see 15 year-olds as babies you are undoubtely either delusional or completely unaware of what happens in schools nowadays (they start even younger tbh).

And btw: Concerned parents shouldn't fear some hebephiles/ephebophiles on the Internet that are an unimportant minority, they should focus on the bad boys in school like Tyrone/Brad that are in their 20s and still in high school and that will undoubtely hang around the parties there. But hey, easier to hate some disabled dudes on Chris Hansen with obvious mental/physical issues that could never get any girl anyways.

Everything around 15 is normal and I take no objection to it, it's not my taste (too young, too energetic/hyperactive), but I see nothing remotely sick when somebody likes it. And while the age of physical/behavioral maturity continues to decrease, the infantilization of people increases (regardless of gender).

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Take the cyanide pill
★★★★★
8d 16h 17m
It's amazing how many girls aged 14 or even younger are already fucking chad. Exposing themselves on TikTok because they want chad cock. I don't know why normies get angry over it, it's a natural thing now.

REAL TRUCEL

REAL TRUCEL

Banned
-
22h 52m
foids peak at 12-17 idc what cuckcels say

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★
58d 19h 24m
Being attracted to girls 14 and above should be pretty normal depending on how mature they look. It’s actually doing anything with 14/50 y/o’s that’s the immoral part. Anything older is debatable.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 8h 27m
If the person has reached puberty, it's not pedophilia because children are only children until puberty. Then they become adolescents and the sexual/romantic desire for them is not correctly classified as "pedophilia" anymore.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
206d 21h 13m
If the person has reached puberty, it's not pedophilia because children are only children until puberty. Then they become adolescents and the sexual/romantic desire for them is not correctly classified as "pedophilia" anymore.
We finish puberty at 15-17 so when we get to that age we become adults

OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎
★★★
48d 4h 47m
anything beyond 9 isn't pedophilia

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Legend
11d 8m
Whole thread is feds

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
268d 10h 14m
Oddly specific age

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
22d 8h 48m
Referring to sexual attraction towards any girl who has started puberty as pedophilia is incorrect.

Referring to sexual attraction towards girls typically aged 14 and over who are beginning to look sexually developed and fertile is laughable.

Meme tier comedy would be the likes of this SJW retard from kiwifarms:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 13h 42m
Referring to sexual attraction towards any girl who has started puberty as pedophilia is incorrect.

Referring to sexual attraction towards girls typically aged 14 and over who are beginning to look sexually developed and fertile is laughable.

Meme tier comedy would be the likes of this SJW retard from kiwifarms:

View attachment 427238
Kiwi farms became Chris slaves

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 8h 27m
We finish puberty at 15-17 so when we get to that age we become adults
Yup. Even earlier sometimes, especially in the case of women.

Adolescence is actually a pretty short period.

Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★
12d 6h 14m
Thats false brocel, the average age for a foid to start puberty is about 11-12 which means that there are still quite a lot of girls who are 10 or 11 years old that can still very much be prepubescent.

Like this 11yo girl in the pic below for example, she is 11 but she is still very clearly a prepubescent kid which means an adult being sexually attracted to her would be an actual pedo, not a "hEbEpHiLe" just because shes 11, it biology what matters not some arbitrary age that you throw around for what age you are specifically attracted to.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
Hello Glowniggers! How was your Easter? Btw, thank your buddies in the CIA for the CIA world factbook: it helped me pass my Honors Foreign Relations class. Good shit.