Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you consider good-looking but not Chad (5-7 range) cels that never seriously tried getting laid?

What is a 5-7/10 cel who never approached/put serious effort to you?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
There are so many good-looking guys here who would probably ascend if they tried seriously, but just give up because they only want to be Chad (getting laid left and right without any effort).

There are physical deformities other than simply having an ugly face.

getting laid is not something you can work at because women do the choosing. If you have to put in any sort of effort it means you are unattractive. If she isn´t throwing herself at you and doing all the work then you simply won´t get laid. It literally means she isn´t attracted to you. At best you will get a phone number or a makeout which is useless.

pretty much mentalcel but that doesnt mean its fakecel, if their brain thinks chain approaching is more painful than the rot of LDAR then there are good mental reasons for that

Certainly a volcel. Although if you're a 5/10, depending on your life situation putting in the effort may or may not be worth the trouble. Could also be a mentalcel as well.

getting laid is not something you can work at because women do the choosing. If you have to put in any sort of effort it means you are unattractive. If she isn´t throwing herself at you and doing all the work then you simply won´t get laid. It literally means she isn´t attracted to you. At best you will get a phone number or a makeout which is useless.
Attraction is not so binary. Some guys are definitely attractive to women, some are definitely not attractive and some are kinda in the middle.

A guy who approaches 50 girls a day, warm approaches via social circle and let a software liking all women on Tinder 24/7 has much bigger chances of ascending than a guy who just LDARs and never talks to women.

Note: it's over for really ugly guys, I'm talking about 5-7 range.

Attraction is not so binary. Some guys are definitely attractive to women, some are definitely not attractive and some are kinda in the middle.

A guy who approaches 50 girls a day, warm approaches via social circle and let a software liking all women on Tinder 24/7 has much bigger chances of ascending than a guy who just LDARs and never talks to women.

Note: it's over for really ugly guys, I'm talking about 5-7 range.

Yea but they will get cucked as soon as an 8 arrives, so that's another reason for not going through so much pain and hassle.

volcel is such a myth cope. having sex is as natural as taking a shit no one is voluntarily celibate.

A complete retard for wasting his good looks and a complete failure in life.

Mentalcels dont exist plain and simple

Most of them are just holding out for 8/10 stacy. Since they can't get that, they call themselves incel.

Yea but they will get cucked as soon as an 8 arrives, so that's another reason for not going through so much pain and hassle.
That's a fair point for LTR, but an irrelevant point for casual sex.

Ill not dismiss them as mentalcels but personalitycels , it's not there mistake they are not nt and can't fit in are shy , have problems communicating and are plain bad socially. You can't just change your personality if you can't communicate and talk properly and they can't do it either.

lol ER is a non-ugly but non-Chad specie. He's still an incel.

Depends what "trying" is in this case.

If they're working hard on other aspects of life, taking care of their appearance, are in shape etc. but just don't cold approach/jestermaxx for women I'd say they're incel. If they weren't they would eventually get a relationship at some point through social circle/warm approach.

If they've just decided to go NEET on all aspects on life, then they're possibly failed normies.

I think I'm like this mixed with some mental problems coupled with being raised by a weak father. Like why try at all when I'm not THE chad. I think trying is a waste of time, you've already put yourself as lower status. When you ask a girl out she has all the control and power. I want to plastic surgery max it's the only way for me to be self actualized imo.