Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you consider an IOI?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Knowing how to properly utilize IOIs may give some here a chance at escape.

Is staring at girls until they look back and seeing how they look back at you or if they even look back at all the key?

maybe if a girl looks at you for an extended period of time?

lmfao literally never got that shit in my ENTIRE life bro its over.

If we don't naturally get IOIs we may be able to force them by staring at girls we're interested in.

People often can sense when they're being looked at. So maybe it is possible to force an IOI in this way or atleast an IOD so we know not to waste our time with her.

I get that time to time (2-3 seconds, perhaps just my imagination), but it is probably due to my weird looks.

If we don't naturally get IOIs we may be able to force them by staring at girls we're interested in.

People often can sense when they're being looked at. So maybe it is possible to force an IOI in this way or atleast an IOD so we know not to waste our time with her.

Thing is I actually did that on several occasions, the girl literally looked back once and immediately looked away, NEVER looked back again. :lul::kys::feelsokman::feelsrope:

If a girl is making an excuse to talk to you or be around you good chance she's interested

Apparantly eye contact and smiling is the main method of IOI. Make eye contact, look away then look back and smile. If she smiles back then that's your IOI. Wish I was NT enough to even attempt this.

Believing in IOIs is cope. If a woman likes you she will let you know

PiV is the only IOI everything else is cope

Apparantly eye contact and smiling is the main method of IOI. Make eye contact, look away then look back and smile. If she smiles back then that's your IOI. Wish I was NT enough to even attempt this.

I heard looking away after making eye contact can be seen as weird/creepy and that you have to own it by staring for around 3 seconds after she looks back at you.

I heard conflicted things about the smile. Some say the smile might make you seem beta but an aspie death stare would make probably be more of a turn off.

how the fuck do people force themselves to smile? It just makes me look constipated

If youve ever been around a chad while hes talking to a foid you witness the body language and shit.

Its paibfully obvoous when its going on

Not treating you like a piece of shit. At least, that would be a first for me.

Ripping your clothes off there and then and riding you.

For PUAs: Looking in your general direction for a fraction of a second.

What about hair twirling flick stupid shit that they do?

Her not running away when I whip out my dick

without saying anything just whipping out the dick.

The autism here is too strong. Women will rarely straight up tell you they want your dick. They usually try to make small talk with you, get you to spend time with them, etc.
such cope

The autism here is too strong. Women will rarely straight up tell you they want your dick. They usually try to make small talk with you, get you to spend time with them, etc.

It is that or crabs in a bucket.

It is that or crabs in a bucket.
A little bit of both. A lot of dudes here also want to believe that your average female is a giant slut who asks for dick overtly. My experience with women is that they don't want to be thought of us as sluts so they give more subtle IOIs.

IOI = indication of interest ?

IOI = indication of interest ?

Yes and IOD = Indicators of Disinterest/Disgust

To have a chance at escape incels need to know these signs. They are both important.

They help us not waste our time and maximize chances of escape.