Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you call an incel who fucked up his potential?

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Imagine a kid with Chad genetics who has a shitty upbring which causes colossal mouthbreating, insanely low calorie intake etc. which turn him into an ugly manlet. What do you call him?

Don't we already say failed normie :feelswhere:

We dont call him incel,a failed normie.

An incel is an incel no matter what path led him there. You can never know what a guy would've looked like had his life been different

Cope. Chadlets can mouthbreath all they want and still end up with warrior skulls. It's all genetics.

Fakecel or failed normie. JFL if you had potential and are on this site.

Imagine a kid with Chad genetics who has a shitty upbring which causes colossal mouthbreating, insanely low calorie intake etc. which turn him into an ugly manlet. What do you call him?
Child abuse.

Fakecel or failed normie. JFL if you had potential and are on this site.
Most people aren't aware of their looks from an early age.
I didn't know that mouthbreathing would fuck my chin or that eating too much would create self destructive habits,since It was pushed to me as a child.How is It my fault?

Back in the day on /r9k/ we would just call them failed normies. Lucky for you they are allowed here as long as you're still blackpilled

What you're claiming is almost impossible. In order for your diet to affect your bone structure to any significant degree you would have to literally be as malnourished as a north korean.

Plenty of Chads grew up in the ghetto eating ramen noodles and chicken nuggets for meals, while plenty of ugly incels grew up in upper middle class homes with fancy organic diets that met all of their nutritional needs.

Cope. Chadlets can mouthbreath all they want and still end up with warrior skulls. It's all genetics.
Plenty of Chads grew up in the ghetto eating ramen noodles and chicken nuggets for meals, while plenty of ugly incels grew up in upper middle class homes with fancy organic diets that met all of their nutritional needs.

He’s an incel if he is unable to have sex. It’s so easy.

when you have chad genetics you dont mouthbreath because you dont have narrow airways or allergies.
What you're claiming is almost impossible. In order for your diet to affect your bone structure to any significant degree you would have to literally be as malnourished as a north korean.

also this

Luckcel, luck and him were mortal enemies.

basically failed normie tbh nothing else

Kek if at the end all the lookism cope end up being truth and only the people who enforce it on their children end up being good looking.

What I do know is that most mothers instinctively close the mouth of their children when they see him mouthbreathing. If you happen to be barely with your mother when you were a child you are fucked up.

You write this comment all the time but where is the proof like my first link?

Wiston Prince already found the reason of uglyness to be mostly in nutrition and bad habits(modern life habits).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back