Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What do you call a girls' school?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Toilet training

I miss referring to foids as toilets. Can we go back to that and make it a staple of this forum?

Lesbains School

I was about to say.

images

Sorry to break it to you, but schoolgirls typically aren't virgin.

Depends what age, high or low social economic areas, parental upbringing/supervision and estrogen in the water supply you are talking about.

I went to two different high schools in my teens due to my Dad relocating due to his job.

1st school girls typically lost their virginities ages 12-14 easily

2nd school girls typically lost their virginities ages 14-17 easily

I also was a contractor at a high class Private school (as an a adult) and the girls there were losing it ages 15-18 to boys their own age.

Last edited:
Depends what age, high or low social economic areas, parental upbringing/supervision and estrogen in the water supply you are talking.

I went to two different high schools in my teens due to my Dad relocating due to his job.

1st school girls typically lost their virginities ages 12-14 easily

2nd school girls typically lost their virginities ages 14-17 easily

I also was a contractor at a high class Private school (as an a adult) and the girls there were losing it ages 15-18 to boys their own age.
How can you be so sure?

How can you be so sure?

You can see the signs of courtship, public displays of affection, the timidity or salacious nature of how girls dress or act. Or by hearing their verbal bragging of shagging down the end of the playing field.
Coming out of the bushes with uniforms looking half unbutton and unadjusted, clammy skinned and both sweating.

Sometimes I walked into bedrooms, tents, toilets, gym locker, youth clubs at an inapproriate moment during the act.

EDIT- it is also helps to grow up in vicinity of these foids so you know her sexual dating history, since it will all be on display. Usually when teen copulation occurs a friend will tell a friend and soon it becomes everyone's news.

Last edited:
Comign out of the bushes with uniforms looking half unbutton and unadjusted, clamy skinned and both sweating.
She's experienced by that point.

The first stuff happens way before that.