Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you buy at the grocery store?

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
I need cheap (preferably healthy) food that can last along time since I am a poorcel. I’ve eaten only fast food for like a year straight and it needs to end

pbj, hot pockets, ramen, frozen pizza

1dollar frozen pizza, big block of cheese, eggs, potatoes,banana, bread, peanut butter, ground beef, canned beans. Frozen brocolli and carrots.

buy beans and rice and eggs and veggies

No chicken?
I was in a town in Texas where they raised 1 billion chicken every 3 months. Unless it's free roaming organic. USA chicken is the most poisonous diseased animal on earth. Almost as bad as an alcoholic/ drug addict with 2 weeks left to live.

rice, energy drinks, yoghurt, beer, bread, onions, potatoes

Sausages, cheese, potatoes, wine, bread, these are essential, you need them to survive.

I haven't went to a grocery store in years.

I buy shitty drinks like coke, some chocolate and milk mostly. Sometimes I buy some fruits. But usually I have a shitty diet.
I haven't went to a grocery store in years.
How do you sustain yourself?

Chewing gum , mints , sparkling water , chicken thighs , curry paste , coconut milk , bread , butter , cheese , salad mix , tomatoes , eggplants

nothing because I don't go to the grocery store but if I did then I'd imagine fruit, vegetables, chicken, popcorn, water, and shit

You mean what do I STEAL from the grocery store.

I go at night because obviously people can't see me shopping there. I usually get Bananas, nuts, fruit, whey protein, sugar free gum, ground beef, cheese, butter, Hwheat, Yeast.

You're probably wondering how I carry all that back home.

I always bring my bag with me.

20200305 172751

Chewing gum , mints , sparkling water , chicken thighs , curry paste , coconut milk , bread , butter , cheese , salad mix , tomatoes , eggplants
What’s the curry paste for

my parents buy things

I don’t go there

TV dinners..
Pre made burger patties
Pre made phily cheese steak meat.

beer and wine.

I need cheap (preferably healthy) food that can last along time since I am a poorcel. I’ve eaten only fast food for like a year straight and it needs to end
Check the special discounts every week and buy accordingly. I buy a lot of groundbeef because it's generally quite cheap and then I make burgers:feelsautistic:

TV dinners TV dinners TV dinners. Ice cream, fruit, sandwich supplies, rice, beans, soups, eggs, tv dinners.

Pasta, rice, ramen, all very cheap in bulk and very calorie dense

Pasta, salami, frozen pizza, packs of water, eggs, orange juice, sun ships, some tv dinners.

candy, cigarettes, ramen, frozen pizza and cereal

My pre-moneymaxx shopping:

Ramen, frozen dumplings, fresh veggies, eggs, lean red meat, plant milk, rice, wholegrain cereal, spices.