Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you blame the most for why your single ?

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I blame my Asperger’s syndrome as to why I’m single I don’t blame my looks I don’t think my looks were the reason I could not get a girlfriend. Some guy said I was socially challenged and as I found my self socially struggling with people I learned that what he said about me was true. Ladys can pick up on when a guy is socially incompetent and it can put a guy at a disadvantage when a lady finds out the guy is socially incompetent. I believe ladys favour socially competent guys over socially incompetent guys it’s a brutal to learn because I learned it the hard way. I asked people if I was ugly and a lot of people said no so I know my looks are not to blame.

autism + ptsd
Gigabrutal.

Mental issues are so fucking tough because for some people trauma just doesn't leave ones mind.

Like I could be a chadrone tomorrow and I'd still feel like shit due to my traumatic experiences of being ugly.

Autism sucks to as you literally can't do anything to get rid of it

My High School teachers, coaches, and parents. I could've really been somebody.

when a lady finds out the guy is socially incompetent.
Autism/Mental illness radar is the best, better radar than AWACS.

Once they see you're not normal it's over for you, you are immediately weeded out as defective, and it takes like a few seconds or minutes. Only very attractive face and good height may bruteforce your retardation.

Last edited:
Unironically the jews

Face, voice, autism. I really did lose the genetic lottery :feelsrope:

I blame my Asperger’s syndrome as to why I’m single I don’t blame my looks I don’t think my looks were the reason I could not get a girlfriend. Some guy said I was socially challenged and as I found my self socially struggling with people I learned that what he said about me was true. Ladys can pick up on when a guy is socially incompetent and it can put a guy at a disadvantage when a lady finds out the guy is socially incompetent. I believe ladys favour socially competent guys over socially incompetent guys it’s a brutal to learn because I learned it the hard way. I asked people if I was ugly and a lot of people said no so I know my looks are not to blame.
My height also the anxiety and depression that I bear from years of extreme bullying and mental and physical abuse from my family

race

most ricecels on this forum can attribute most of their inceldom to race if we were the white versions of ourselves almost all of us would be ascendable @mcmoohyun @cleftpalatecel @pyromancer1234

Spergy personality

Foids are really good at detecting if a guy has low social intelligence, but are very bad at detecting if a guy is going to beat them

society, people, my existence

My bad personality :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

My autism, looks and my pessimistic outlook on life

most ricecels on this forum can attribute most of their inceldom to race if we were the white versions of ourselves almost all of us would be ascendable @mcmoohyun @cleftpalatecel @pyromancer1234
Speak for yourself big man
I'd still have been born with an extra hole in my skull, although yes, I would be better off assuming my height would be proportionally increased and I wouldn't have moles on my face (since this seems to be a rice trait).