Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you all think of the easing notion told to a nerdy looking kid/ poindexter that he may be a bill gates/ stem millionaire when he grows up?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I think it's the biggest bullshit sold to nerdy looking kids kids.
I think that good looking people have more success/ money making opportunities on just part of them being good looking.
They are more primally equipped in life to dominate. And be considered of high value.
Intellect is something rather easily ascertainable in the internet age anyway. The perks garnered from unchangeable aspects.

Even a street nig like malcolm ex learned how to educate himself and become cognitive/ self aware in prison for a year.
Incel remains incels forever.

Stem nerds in the job fields can't really land a job with so many no-life ethnics competing.
Jobs are getting scarcer. You honestly do better at blue collar work for the average person if you learn to weld, or construct, or work on an oil rig. You can make up to 40$ an hour doing construction. And a good body helps with that. Something that a lot of nerds don't have.

Chads/ good looking people are generally liked and can get into those jobs through arbitrary favor isntead of showing high credentials. Thatm ay make have ugly people have to try harder but it's still difficult.
Bill gates, steve jobs were anomalies that founded frontiers. Stuff is way too corporately interconnected these days for that to be found again. You can't become a new nerd billionaire. Statistically it's easier for a jock to become millionaire/ chad than nerd.

if the kid were truly smart he'd dabble in philosophy and understand the blackpill. stemcels are more like fast calculators, they aren't actually intelligent

Bill gates, steve jobs were anomalies that founded frontiers. Stuff is way too corporately interconnected these days for that to be found again. You can't become a new nerd billionaire. Statistically it's easier for a jock to become millionaire/ chad than nerd.
Spot on.

All successful people work hard, but not every hard worker ends up successful.. it’s survivor bias.

Also, the guys that end up rich are more likely than not going to be somewhere int he average range in terms of looks.. since being billionaire-tier successful is not about looks, it’s all about IQ..

It means nothing.. you’re basically saying that his life has a 0.0000001% chance of taking a trajectory that leads to him becoming a billionaire.. as if that’s supposed to motivate him to now dedicate his life to billionaire persuits.. you have a better chance of being struck by lightning.. are you gonna spend your entire life indoors for fear of being hit my lightning?

It’s basically just saying “hey bucko, successful people exist, and they all worked hard”

What they don’t say is “hey bucko, everyone on earth who hasn’t starved to death has worked hard at some point or another. It’s just a prerequisite to becoming rich. Work hard and your odds of ending up a billionaire go from 0% to 0.00001%

if the kid were truly smart he'd dabble in philosophy and understand the blackpill. stemcels are more like fast calculators, they aren't actually intelligent
No I know. But I am talking of the notion of saying a kid will make it, have primal value capital/ social value through his money/ status from being high intelligence.
Getting to be distinct in that frontier requires a lot of social stigma from SOCIETY, but general circles/ populations are all filled with high ADHD/ superficial/ people who don't give a shit about anything abstract/ cerebral really.
It's just a desperate emphasis of positive properties for their genetic/ social disadvantage.
I am talking about high IQs who make money off of it and don't become some weird studycel autists observing plantlife and aqualife and stuff like that.

^^^yep. it's all random. you could give the kid the worst advise possible, his future is still completely random. kids should have fun, don't blackpill them. they won't understand anyway

Normies look at nerds and smart incels as slaves. U should study 12 hrs a day just so u can betavux a 35 years old whale and her tyrone kids, and help develop new apps so young stacies that never gave a fuck about can get chad dick easier.

It means nothing.. you’re basically saying that his life has a 0.0000001% chance of taking a trajectory that leads to him becoming a billionaire.. as if that’s supposed to motivate him to now dedicate his life to billionaire persuits.. you have a better chance of being struck by lightning.. are you gonna spend your entire life indoors for fear of being hit my lightning?
Shouldn't it be "are you gonna spend your entire life indoors unless you have the chance to get hit by lightning?
Remind you, he WANTS to be the one who is hit by it. When the metaphor/ analogy is a proxy for hitting the billionaire mark.

By questioning someone's action of staying indoors of being fearful of lightning, then that implies lightning isn't good. Which is really the opposite of spending your entire life occupied for something you want. Though I suppose you are getting at over-fixating on something that is low chance ratio.
Kinda confused but I got it.
Normies look at nerds and smart incels as slaves. U should study 12 hrs a day just so u can betavux a 35 years old whale and her tyrone kids, and help develop new apps so young stacies that never gave a fuck about can get chad dick easier.
That's because people are proud to be neanderthalistic more than to take the time, energy, virtue of being good, moral, and proper.

Lots of people seem to ignore the fact that many multimillionaires and influential people only got where they are by being in the right place at the right time. They succeeded because they existed in a time where what they did was viable. I remember reading Alan Sugars biography (He's a UK businessman) and he states in it that he could go out on the street now and recreate all his success again if he lost everything. Which is just incorrect. He was doing business when he market (computers) were new and just coming into the mainstream, he existed at the right time...not to mention all the people he fucked over in the process.
People act like making money is the result of hardwork. It mainly seems to be the result of being willing to step on literally everyone around you. People are being fed this lie that if they go to Uni and study in the STEM field then they'll earn major money, what doesn't help are all the LARPers that do shit like say "STEM Grad here, currently earning 200k a year", it's all bullshit.

Hard work doesn't always pay off, and being smart doesn't always work.

Shouldn't it be "are you gonna spend your entire life indoors unless you have the chance to get hit by lightning?
Remind you, he WANTS to be the one who is hit by it. When the metaphor/ analogy is a proxy for hitting the billionaire mark.

By questioning someone's action of staying indoors of being fearful of lightning, then that implies lightning isn't good. Which is really the opposite of spending your entire life occupied for something you want. Though I suppose you are getting at over-fixating on something that is low chance ratio.
Kinda confused but I got it.

That's because people are proud to be neanderthalistic more than to take the time, energy, virtue of being good, moral, and proper.
My point was just to illustrate the impossibly small odds . One is going to go great length to avoid something that has a tiny chance of happening , the other is going to great lengths so something impossible good thing happens

Lots of people seem to ignore the fact that many multimillionaires and influential people only got where they are by being in the right place at the right time. They succeeded because they existed in a time where what they did was viable. I remember reading Alan Sugars biography (He's a UK businessman) and he states in it that he could go out on the street now and recreate all his success again if he lost everything. Which is just incorrect. He was doing business when he market (computers) were new and just coming into the mainstream, he existed at the right time...not to mention all the people he fucked over in the process.
People act like making money is the result of hardwork. It mainly seems to be the result of being willing to step on literally everyone around you. People are being fed this lie that if they go to Uni and study in the STEM field then they'll earn major money, what doesn't help are all the LARPers that do shit like say "STEM Grad here, currently earning 200k a year", it's all bullshit.

Hard work doesn't always pay off, and being smart doesn't always work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back