Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you all think of boomers who use the excuse that "I didn't have anyone intelligent for me and I became independent fine" to excuse themselves.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I find it angering.
It works when you have blue collar jobs, or outdated vocational apprenticeship jobs to pretend like you were cut out for white collar.
Jews and Asians have smart people in their families. Who read books, can have lengthy discussion, pretty okay/ good grammar and speech discussion/ don't get irritable and overstimulated.
And now they're running the fucking country while rednecks rot and barely have the mental capacity to do shit.

the excuse that "I didn't have anyone intelligent for me and I became independent fine"
Please rephrase that. Your sentence doesn't make any sense to me.

Jews run the country more due to their nepotistic tribalism in-selection and manipulation of the media/banks. The idea that they're inherently more intelligent could be a ruse done by flubbing tests.

If they're practically more intelligent, it may be due to emphasizing academic study over doing hard work.

Please rephrase that. Your sentence doesn't make any sense to me.

Jews run the country more due to their nepotistic tribalism in-selection and manipulation of the media/banks. The idea that they're inherently more intelligent could be a ruse done by flubbing tests.

If they're practically more intelligent, it may be due to emphasizing academic study over doing hard work.
They did emphasize it generationally while hicks didn't do shit. So in a way we can't hate them for valuing intelligence to keep us away from retarded boomer culture.

Why doesn't it make sense. God you autistic nitpickers. What that means is "I did not have anyone intelligent contributing to my upbringing, so I do not have to be intelligent for you".
I swear you all have reading comprehension levels that couldn't get through a college level book lol.

They did emphasize it generationally while hicks didn't do shit.
So in a way we can't hate them for valuing intelligence to keep us away from retarded boomer culture.
They value intelligence amongst themselves to try and manipulate us. I hate them for spreading sexual mutilation.

Eugenicist said:
I didn't have anyone intelligent for me and I became independent fine

Why doesn't it make sense.
God you autistic nitpickers.
What that means is "I did not have anyone intelligent contributing to my upbringing, so I do not have to be intelligent for you".
I swear you all have reading comprehension levels that couldn't get through a college level book lol.
Reading comprehension only works if a sentence is written comprehensively.

Your rephrase is slightly understandable... but still not something I can imagine someone saying.

It would probably work better if you just directly quoted whoever you were referring to.

Sounds like something akin to "I don't feel obligated to be intelligent because my parents were not intelligent" ?

They value intelligence amongst themselves to try and manipulate us. I hate them for spreading sexual mutilation.

Reading comprehension only works if a sentence is written comprehensively.

Your rephrase is slightly understandable... but still not something I can imagine someone saying.

It would probably work better if you just directly quoted whoever you were referring to.

Sounds like something akin to "I don't feel obligated to be intelligent because my parents were not intelligent" ?
facepalm.
yes, it was. And why after knowing that/ understanding that are you not answering, responding to what I was talking about? They're not obligated to be intelligent because they felt that they did fine without intelligent people in their family, numb and irritable, and so people with parents like that have to live with the disadvantage.

Nobody is forcing them to take that outlook. Clearly at some point every more-intelligent person had a less-intelligent set of parents preceding them.

They did emphasize it generationally while hicks didn't do shit. So in a way we can't hate them for valuing intelligence to keep us away from retarded boomer culture.

Why doesn't it make sense. God you autistic nitpickers. What that means is "I did not have anyone intelligent contributing to my upbringing, so I do not have to be intelligent for you".
Your original statement made no sense. "I didn't have anyone intelligent for me" could be interpreted as "I didn't have anyone intelligent give a job to me" or "I didn't have anyone intelligent do anything for me". Those are both very different
from @Wizard32 's interpretation
"I don't feel obligated to be intelligent because my parents were not intelligent" ?
The idea that they're inherently more intelligent could be a ruse done by flubbing tests.
Multiple studies have shown that Jews have a higher average iq than over races. But then again, (((they))) probably rigged the studies.

Your original statement made no sense. "I didn't have anyone intelligent for me" could be interpreted as "I didn't have anyone intelligent give a job to me" or "I didn't have anyone intelligent do anything for me". Those are both very different
from @Wizard32 's interpretation

Multiple studies have shown that Jews have a higher average iq than over races. But then again, (((they))) probably rigged the studies.
Jesus you people are like trying to connect electricity with a rubber wire.
The dichotomy is independence. Boomers think single minded independence seeking is all there is. Without easy help you can't get to the next state of anything.
I can only make a title in a text so long.
It should be contextually obvious ffs. Bomers crave basic stuff.

Jesus you people are like trying to connect electricity with a rubber wire.
The dichotomy is independence. Boomers think single minded independence seeking is all there is. Without easy help you can't get to the next state of anything.
I can only make a title in a text so long.
It should be contextually obvious ffs. Bomers crave basic stuff.
I'm just explaining why the original statement was confusing. You cleared it up though. Yeah I agree with your thread.

I don’t care about what boomers do. I don’t have time to whine about them

They had strong communities back in the days and that was more than enough, we are eating shit right now infront of our PCs daily

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back