Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you agree with redpillers on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I agree with them on women liking “bad boys” over decent men and that women will always go for who has more, like if a chad has 200,000 and another chad has 300,000 she would go for the latter, of course this is if the chads have similar looks.

Red pill works to a degree for 6/10+ men. Over for sub6 men though. Landwhale or rope for sub6

Red pill works to a degree for 6/10+ men. Over for sub6 men though. Landwhale or rope for sub6
Yes I think a 6.5-7/10 really should try social skills but if you are below a 6 social skills don’t help.

I think that it’s good for most men to improve their confidence and “frame” or whatever they term it. Not for women, mostly for everyday interpersonal interactions like going shopping or going to work.

This. You need to have a good baseline foundation to build upon to truly reap the affects of the red pill. Utilizing the knowledge of the red pill will do little for a short, non attractive male.

Tough to say, a lot of their stuff is BS.

That women take shit tests in order to see if you are alpha (on the inside)

The red pill is basically 80% lifting and 20% cartoonish masculinity.
And the red pill sub is at least 50% currys, but good at English so you can't tell unless you ask.

I think women do those to see whether your going to be a good simp or not. If your aren't she'll just ignore you not think your hot like redpillers say.

This is cope iMO. If an ugly man acts confident women get angry, redpillers know this and trick the men into thinking it's a "test"

Women prefer dark triad chad over a simp chad, I mean rihanna was loyal even after chris brown beat her ( i think there was a thread about this vaguely), but as soon as he started feeling bad she fucked off to another guy.

On most of their points except when they act like they don't need women and relationships. They just have to admit their isolation is involuntary, just like ours.

i agree on the part where it says that looks are important

I don't know tbh. Whatever similar blackpilled view they have

Foids are not to be respected.

Nothing tbh really it's all outdated.

We don't need to agree anything with redpillers. We, the blackpillers possess and the purest form of objective knowledge.

They are the ones who need to agree with us.

So, yes redpillers agree with the dark-triad theory, but partially.

Blackpilled dark-triad theory says it does not work for ugly men. Therefore redpillers are nothing but coping faggots.