Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do ya'll think of Hamza?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I was checking out wheat waffles when I saw him debating Hamza and then went to check out Hamzas channel. He's a curry but he fucks white stacys how is this possible? does racepill not matter?

Status and money and he needs to be clocked

He’s 6’1 so he’s above average for a curry

fakecel trying to plant red seeds
kys

I was checking out wheat waffles when I saw him debating Hamza and then went to check out Hamzas channel. He's a curry but he fucks white stacys how is this possible? does racepill not matter?
Curries are slayers in the UK.
Someone shared a while ago here that they mog whites there on dating apps jfl.

he is 6'1, has money and did gymaxxing no trucel should waste time with him

he is 6'1, has money and did gymaxxing no trucel should waste time with him
He said he said 6'1 but looked to be around 5'11. In my other post's link, the other guy who looks the same height seems to have claimed to be 5'11; that guy is visibly shorter than a guy who said he is 6'2.

I would take what YouTubers say with a grain of salt; some lied about their height: Ishowspeed claimed 6'1 (other video since the first video was removed), where he looks around 5'8; KSI is around 5'10.5.

Last edited:
He's a Chadpreet.

Redpill maxing can give you up to +2 stat bonus. (I.e. if your default score is a 5/10 you can become a 7/10 at most... Assuming you become super fit navy seal body + super confident extrovert).

delusional scam maxxer I'd like to kick him in the nuts

extremely ERable face

He's a bluepilled scammer who charges $900 for phone calls. I argued with his fans on his discord and they actually believe that by masturbating you can eventually run out of sperm cells.
Picsart 22 12 18 07 20 11 101
Picsart 22 12 18 07 22 11 452

Scamza AHMED fucking Curry retard who thinks he is a chad but really is only 6/10 6’1 mogs every Curry but not good enough for chad level BUT HE IS MAKING MONEY FROMS HIS SCAMS to 12 year olds ( in video game ) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

i just cannot wrap my head around his success. by all metrics he is repulsive (maybe height redeems but he is a curry wtf lmao), yet he manages to absolutely mog a lot of normies, this shit fuels me with RAAAGGGEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: also saying these chicks are LTB is copium overdose. they are not that hideous and definitely not landwhales, defo would smash. which fills me with even more RAGE because i am the one who gets to swallow the dust AAAAAAAA

He’s an ugly fuck, he ain’t slaying any stacies