Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do y’all think LBgTqrs

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
What is your thoughts on the alphabet gang aka gays and Trans people

Come On Halloween GIF by Tomas Brunsdon

Ultimately, the sole motivation behind their persistent insistence on highlighting something as meaningless as their sexual orientation and shoving it in everyone's face at any opportunity is simply to rationalize their superficial personalities. It's also the reason why countless zoomers are suddenly identifying with it; it's just another shallow trend they believe makes them stand apart from other people.

This inclination, which manifests in actions such as conspicuously displaying the rainbow flag in their social media profiles and personal spaces for no other reason than to attract attention, and the insistence on dedicating an entire month to compel others to give a shit, stems from their lack of depth as individuals, as well as their belief that being part of a specific group that outsiders (cisgender hets:soy:, in this case) do not understand grants them a sense of uniqueness and superiority over others.

Last edited:
Ultimately, the sole motivation behind their persistent insistence on highlighting something as meaningless as their sexual orientation and shoving it in your face at any opportunity is simply to rationalize their superficial personalities. This inclination, which manifests in actions such as displaying the rainbow flag in their social media profiles and personal spaces, and the insistence on dedicating an entire month to compel others to give a shit, stems from their lack of depth as individuals, as well as their belief that being part of a specific group that outsiders (CIS:soy: people, in this case) do not understand grants them a sense of uniqueness and superiority over others.
Based take and agree

I think there are different tiers of fags

Gay pride, drag queens, kiddie diddlers can all go to hell

Trannies do go over the line into incel territory believe it or not. Many young trannies are just incels in denial and cope by making themselves think this is the way out.

Ultimately, the sole motivation behind their persistent insistence on highlighting something as meaningless as their sexual orientation and shoving it in everyone's face at any opportunity is simply to rationalize their superficial personalities. This inclination, which manifests in actions such as conspicuously displaying the rainbow flag in their social media profiles and personal spaces for no other reason than to attract attention, and the insistence on dedicating an entire month to compel others to give a shit, stems from their lack of depth as individuals, as well as their belief that being part of a specific group that outsiders (CIS:soy: people, in this case) do not understand grants them a sense of uniqueness and superiority over others.

I think there are different tiers of fags

Gay pride, drag queens, kiddie diddlers can all go to hell

Trannies do go over the line into incel territory believe it or not. Many young trannies are just incels in denial and cope by making themselves think this is the way out.
Based take the trannies kinda interesting tho

Who’s that in your pfp I feel like I seen that character somewhere

I think they’re kinda gay

Based take the trannies kinda interesting tho
I am serious, i have actually been around them a bit since i use discord a lot and they are incels but they dont see themselves in that way. They sometimes talk about being smaller than everyone else or having no friends but they understand that being a girl comes with having more attention

Incels in denial

They're pretty gay

I am serious, i have actually been around them a bit since i use discord a lot and they are incels but they dont see themselves in that way. They sometimes talk about being smaller than everyone else or having no friends but they understand that being a girl comes with having more attention
Well I have a story with this guy I used to go to high school with in our school there was a corner where the gay kids and lesbians would hang out anyways this kid was like they are disgusting and stuff after we walked pasted them the next day I seen him hanging with them and grabbing a lesbian girls ass the guy was fat he obviously could never pull a girl and pretty average looking so he took the easy way out so guys are actually in denial too

Well I have a story with this guy I used to go to high school with in our school there was a corner where the gay kids and lesbians would hang out anyways this kid was like they are disgusting and stuff after we walked pasted them the next day I seen him hanging with them and grabbing a lesbian girls ass the guy was fat he obviously could never pull a girl and pretty average looking so he took the easy way out so guys are actually in denial too
A lesbian girl is literally a regular girl but trying to be different.

A lesbian girl is literally a regular girl but trying to be different.
Exactly I seen ones when I was on a public transit I seen these to hot girls who were lesbians making out in front of me it was brutal

What is your thoughts on the alphabet gang aka gays and Trans people
I despise sodomites, that's it.

Unlike conservacucks im not thinking about fags 24/7, personally i couldnt care less about them.