Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do women think happens when you double the workforce?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
"So many men are NEET. Oh noez, I need a man to make more than me. These men need to get JOBS."

How is it that they don't understand that when you keep the same number of jobs but double the workforce, many more people will be unemployed?

Illegal immigrants aren't the problem when it comes to taking our "jerbs." Unless you want to mow lawns or wash hotel bed sheets, they're not really affecting that stuff for American men.

The women, on the other hand, who used to just live off their husbands' income and stay home and watch soap operas all day, have decided they need to not only take incels' jobs, but continue to demand that men work (and earn more than them) in order to be worthy of vagina.

fuck women, they shouldn’t be able to leechamxx off of men. Send them to the front lines in the Ukraine war now.

"So many men are NEET. Oh noez, I need a man to make more than me. These men need to get JOBS."

How is it that they don't understand that when you keep the same number of jobs but double the workforce, many more people will be unemployed?

Illegal immigrants aren't the problem when it comes to taking our "jerbs." Unless you want to mow lawns or wash hotel bed sheets, they're not really affecting that stuff for American men.

The women, on the other hand, who used to just live off their husbands' income and stay home and watch soap operas all day, have decided they need to not only take incels' jobs, but continue to demand that men work (and earn more than them) in order to be worthy of vagina.
FUCK CUM DUMPSTER AND ILLUMINATI MIT DEM PANZER MINE KAMPFMACHINE THESE SEX HAVING WHORES AND FILTHY NORMIES DESERVE TO BE DECAPITATED AND BLOWED UP AT THE CENTRAL VATICAL WITH THEIR FUCKING ANTI CHRIST PEDO POPE (IN VIDEO GAME)

Imagine throwing away a neet life as a housewife to work for ze capitalists :lul: JFL at low iq foidnists.

"Women thinking.."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

IncelTear's response to this thread is full of "Let Them Eat Cake."

Most spoiled bunch of scumbags on the entire internet. They have the gall to talk about "work ethic" when they spend all day posting about incels.

Not true. I worked at several multi-billion dollar companies. Almost all the leadership are white women or spics.