Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do women actually mean when they call a guy "cute"?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I've seen many movies where women call men in their 30s and 40s who are classically handsome and rugged "cute". To me, this seems like a put down. Almost mocking. Like they're trying to call them "boyish". Is it just a catch all term they use in order to avoid using "handsome" or the more racy "hot" or "sexy"? If I was a normie and was called "cute" I would probably take offence.

"Cute" seems like something 13 year olds would call Justin Bieber when he was coming up.

Older women call prettyboys cute when they remind them of their sons. If a teenage girl calls you cute is almost always a sign she wants you.

Men like to think that its almost like a backhanded compliment, but its really not. Being cute is much better than being ugly ass son of a bitch

"Cute" doesn't mean anything and has, arguably, lost its meaning overtime... I was called "cute" by a bartender once... but that's because in her mind, since I look under-21, to treat me like a child... that's what foids do to dismiss / condescend you. It's fucking ragefuel to say the least..

Above 6 foot that means handsome.

Below 6 foot that means soy or fag.

Cute = good looking. Don't take the word literally.

Having neotenous features but lacking masculine features e.g. a sharp jawline, basically cutecels like Knajjd

''He's cute = He's ok looking but he doesnt make my pussy tingle'

When people describe a man as "cute," they often refer to qualities that evoke a sense of charm, approachability, or attractiveness in a softer, non-intimidating way. It might include physical features like a boyish face, warm smile, or expressive eyes, but it can also refer to personality traits. For example, someone might be considered cute if they’re kind, funny, or have a playful and genuine demeanor. Being called cute suggests likability and positive energy rather than traditional or rugged masculinity. - Wikipedia

It is nothing special, believe me when i say this, i know it well. It means they dont have sexual interest in you.
''He's cute = He's ok looking but he doesnt make my pussy tingle'
Exactly this. At the end, it is just another form of rejection. If you are "cute", you are already out of her gaze. Every time that happened it played out exactly like this: Didnt even got the chance to meet for a date.