Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do we make of the riots in Minneapolis?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
any thoughts on this?

it's funny to me how grifters are more outraged over a Target store getting sacked than a black guy getting murdered

like Target is a fucking multi billion dollar company, the tiny loss in profits from that store being robbed is nothing compared to a human life

It's amazing how America tries to lecture countries on peace and justice.

Yet they can't even manage themselves without resorting to shooting others

Pretty based tbh

it's funny to me how grifters are more outraged over a Target store getting sacked than a black guy getting murdered

like Target is a fucking multi billion dollar company, the tiny loss in profits from that store being robbed is nothing compared to a human life
He dindu nuffin rong!

He dindu nuffin rong!
george floyd unironically didn't do anything wrong though. murdering someone for being intoxicated in public is excessive force/police brutality

george floyd unironically didn't do anything wrong though. murdering someone for being intoxicated in public is excessive force/police brutality

It's funny how the polis can bring in the many white shooters that go er. But a black guy selling loose cigs or allegedly forged a cheque gets executed. The way to stop police brutality is to pay the wrongful death claims out of the police pension fund. Then the fucks will think twice before murdering cunts. That photo of the polis on the guys next was fucking disgusting. I hope that cunt gets jailed for it.

Best thing to do is ignore this Emba guy. He's a race loyal asshole who still thinks that counts for something.

Just don't comply with police theory. You can do do anything and comply and 99/100 you won't get beaten.

Fuck niggers is all I gotta say. George Floyd didn't deserve to get killed but after seeing the devastation níggers wrecked on Minneapolis, fuck it, their whole population needs to get mass slaughtered

Even with this case....jbw

Instead of that we should burn the Sheriff's office down.

It's blacks rioting due to police violence, right? I've heard some whites say that the blacks would just riot and run down their own neighborhoods for nothing...?

Nuclear Bombs exist for a reason
;)

pls trump nuke your country

Not much thoughts

:feelsPop: :feelzez: Crack a cold one and watch with glee.

It's blacks rioting due to police violence, right? I've heard some whites say that the blacks would just riot and run down their own neighborhoods for nothing...?

im just trying to enjoy the entropy and the chaos

Just don't comply with police theory. You can do do anything and comply and 99/100 you won't get beaten.
he was literally handcuffed. he physically could not resist police even if he wanted to

Even with this case....jbw

LIKE ALL RICES A HUUWITEMAN'S CUCK. I guarantee you that rice cop fucks his hand every night, he probably has an account here or copes on r/aznmasculinity. Also like every stormfronter, JBW & grabs them noodles like Grimace in Hong Kong
LIKE ALL RICES A HUUWITEMAN'S CUCK. I guarantee you that rice cop fucks his hand every night, he probably has an account here or copes on r/aznmasculinity. Also like every stormfronter, JBW & grabs them noodles like Grimace in Hong Kong

LOOK AT THIS:

How ironic, this noodlewhore who married this turner diary pig FORGED CHECKS in the past too. All the commenters dogpiling her are blackpilled af, completely aware of how white worshiping the noodlewhore is, and how they create ER sons.

Last edited: