Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do u think of my new signature

BuFFooN

BuFFooN

Women are Bad Product
★★★
ezgif-5-0e4b300811.gif

from scale from 1 to 10. what do u think brocels

Based asian enjoyer

@Ron.Belgrade

Pretty nice. Wish you'd go back to a Tom and Jerry avi though.

r u sure he didnt use Black paint
9409741d1a8c4cf59c3ad61b79c32b7c

This is what he looks like and as you can see his nose isn't like the black guys so no he did not use black paint

Wish you'd go back to a Tom and Jerry avi though.
i will go back to it brocel and my new avi is a cat too its from

Exploding Kittens​

and for the signature bro i was borred from the lack of notifications in .is ( 0 ) lol so i had this idea after seeing a gif from American psycho

but for u bro i will fucking go back

i will go back to it brocel and my new avi is a cat too its from

Exploding Kittens​

and for the signature bro i was borred from the lack of notifications in .is ( 0 ) lol so i had this idea after seeing a gif from American psycho

but for u bro i will fucking go back

View attachment 1199778

Never heard of exploding kittens before, lol. That sounds funny as fuck.

Never heard of exploding kittens before, lol. That sounds funny as fuck.
give it a try it goofy as fuck but u can watch it tho a mid cartoon tbh i just start it today

give it a try it goofy as fuck but u can watch it tho a mid cartoon tbh i just start it today
Ok, I will as long as it's free. I need some new shows to cope with.

Lol

if buying isn’t owning
Pirating isn’t stealing

Damn im deep
Lol. Ever watch the Original 2003 Teen Titans show? It was one of my favorite shows ever and all free episodes were taken down. I found a site recently that reuploaded them and screen recorded them all and saved them to my laptop. That same site gave my computer a virus and I had to wipe all app date from the PC. Luckily, I was able to keep all the screen recordings I worked so hard to get in there. This is what happens when you are too cheap to pay $25 for the whole series of videos. Back in 2017, all of them were free on the Dailymotion site. Those days are gone

Lol. Ever watch the Original 2003 Teen Titans show? It was one of my favorite shows ever and all free episodes were taken down. I found a site recently that reuploaded them and screen recorded them all and saved them to my laptop. That same site gave my computer a virus and I had to wipe all app date from the PC. Luckily, I was able to keep all the screen recordings I worked so hard to get in there. This is what happens when you are too cheap to pay $25 for the whole series of videos. Back in 2017, all of them were free on the Dailymotion site. Those days are gone
By the way bro r u overlord fan

No need bro to record i torrented kittens 9 ep 1.20 Gb fast download i have it on my phone and for teen titans u can watch it here

kisscartoon.nz

Kimcartoon.li

wcofun.net

No need bro to record i torrented kittens 9 ep 1.20 Gb fast download i have it on my phone and for teen titans u can watch it here

kisscartoon.nz

Kimcartoon.li

wcofun.net
Interesting. I was watching it on gotoontv, and that's where I got a virus. I already have the recordings though and enough storage space, so I will keep them. They are really high quality recordings

That's my rank on this site, lol
Fuck i look stupid as fuck my bad bro when never i see an overlord fan i ask him about it it my top top top fav anime all time i even read 6 fucking books
And i dont even like reading

Fuck i look stupid as fuck my bad bro when never i see an overlord fan i ask him about it it my top top top fav anime all time i even read 6 fucking books
And i dont even like reading
Lol, I don't judge. What is Overlord about?

Lol, I don't judge. What is Overlord about?
if u do like anime and u watched overlord u will thank me for the rest of ur life I repeat it like 5 times and im planning for the 6 i only wait tell i forget the eps

if u do like anime and u watched overlord u will thank me for the rest of ur life I repeat it like 5 times and im planning for the 6 i only wait tell i forget the eps
Ok, sounds like something I would like watching

@Emba Ur signature is High Ip lol