Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what do u do when u cant cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
other than the rope.

I really have nothign to do anymore i just work and come home to PC, i fel nothing from video games. Im too fucking scared to go get a gun to kill myself because im too autistic to leave my house.

I cant properly let my emotions out anywhere i have no outlets i have no one to vent toooo no one wants me my mom is just as fucking miserable and depressed as i am

never going to get a gf no one want to be my friend irl guys i just want to die fuck it all

cant even think of any interesting posts to make here idk i used to be more involved in discussions on braincels and such but over the past few years ive lost all motivation and stopped giving a shit.

yea i do alreadytheir not sustainable being high all the time doesnt make me not miserable
wise man said for different person there's different drug, I got mine It worked for me.probably
work for you too

Maybe set a goal or 2 so you have something to work for? It sucks having the depression symptom where things that are normally fun to you just aren’t interesting. Hope you don’t have that.

Sometimes it's too much and I have to just suffer through it until my mental state improves.

get antidepressents maby