Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do u do all day?

study for whatever reason, in hope of getting a job, then ldar on .is

Fail. I'm not even joking.

I fail at games

I fail at Job applications

I fail at understanding plots in TV shows and films

I fail at social interactions

Last edited:
Work gym sleep eat. My life is a living hell and I don’t know how much longer I can fucking last alone

Gmod, Arma 3, Age of empires, Red dead switch Hitman games, Eat, Drink tea/coffee

Take a shit, Take a shower, Rot in bed, Rot doing nothing, Stare at wall, Scream in pain.

I finslly found work but if i'm not at work i'm helping a relative build his house or i'm gaming

I rot on the internet most of the day, the only other thing I do is lift weights casually.

Wake up at 4am, wage slave, come home and play copestation 5 and eat goy slop, then bed.

Fap, Game, Eat, Drink tea and coffee and shit

rot, play video games, study a tiny bit, cry, sleep for majority of the day

I fail at games

Same. Video game plots are the worst for me, especially if they're mostly told through audio/text logs. Every time I finish a game I have to read a bunch of articles and wikis to understand the plot.

I mainly procrastinate studying. Sometimes I study hard, most times I just watch YouTube and different movies.
I also sometimes go on hikes, nightstalks and walks. But I do it relatively rarely nowadays because when I go outdoors my chances of doing any studying jumps to zero.

Varies, cause i myself can't even properly describe what i do all day because i always have something to do, on the internet that is.

I mainly procrastinate studying. Sometimes I study hard, most times I just watch YouTube and different movies.
I also sometimes go on hikes, nightstalks and walks. But I do it relatively rarely nowadays because when I go outdoors my chances of doing any studying jumps to zero.

1. minimize suffering - live in my comfort zone, keep my calendar free of obligations, live minimally, income as minimal and optimal as possible
2. abstraction. projects. science. art. music. mathetmatics.

all satisfaction is a hedonic treadmill. It just suspends suffering temporarily. drugs. sex. raising kids. driving. eating. etc. too much of any of them becomes an unpleasurable experince. the human body gets used to things and novelty wears off, returning you back to your original state of boredom or suffering if you have a negative situation.

some actions are good for you, others are bad, normies pick their favorites.

but among all the satisfactions and copes - schopenhauer agreed with this - abstraction, art, science, creativity. the most satisfying for the longest of time. It has no negative side effects, if you have a sensitive mind it's deeply fulfilling. It LITERALLY takes you out of your body. You become entrenched in the programming you're doing, the book you're reading, whatever you're observing, it's a transcendental experience. Nothing else like it. it's all I do. I literally only take breaks to work, do chores and obligations, let my body rest, or if my mind is getting bored I do something a little more stimulating like driving fast or shooting a gun, then when i've had enough of that I turn back to this.

I will live like this until I die. normies could probably never their minds are nowhere near as sensitive they'd cry like babies if they had to read a book or sit still for an hour. That's why they live bluepilled coper lives of drugs tiktok and loud parties. Even then a lot of them can't fill the hole fast enough. I'm sure a woman that desires you would fill that hole very well but this is incels.is lets not pretend that will happen to us, and I don't see any of us too keen to payup and betabuxx like a normie either - we're too aware of the prostitution to partake in that the way normies do.

I fail at games

Pretty much the same. I fail at everything, all I do is fail. Fml

I fail at games

Brutal

Food Satisfying GIF

Study , attend classes, go gym , smoke , eat , sleep

realistically, eat alot, browse many social media platforms/communities to witness how they act and their ideologies, some sort of creative output (drawing edits etc), rewatch shootings, and yt videos abt MMA