Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what do the neetcels on this forum say when a relative asks them what they do

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
''so anon, are you still studying or something?'' how does one reply, do you tell them you are an autist leech on gibsmedats who has given up on life or do you make up some shit.

Why did you post this 3 times

''so anon, are you still studying or something?'' how does one reply, do you tell them you are an autist leech on gibsmedats who has given up on life or do you make up some shit.
Our entire world and nation is collapsing where I have given up on humanity, I really don't fucking care anymore. Pretty simple really. :feelsjuice:

Other favorites of mine including: :feelsstudy::feelsEhh:

Make your own god damn hamburgers and clean your own fucking toilets.

I would get a job but my livelihood has been outsourced to China where I would have learn Mandarin just to get a middle class job.

Mow your own fucking lawn.

Stick your working two to three jobs at the same time just to survive right up your fucking ass.

Why go to college? It's not like we're going to have a country around that much longer anyways, you think this shit is going to last another ten years into the future?

Why go to college? Everybody is going to be unemployed sooner or later, the stock market will collapse eventually.

I'm just not contributing, I actively want to see your society burned down to the ground. Fuck your democracy!

The wages pay shit, virtually everything is minimum wage, why don't I have a job? Because, fuck you!

Get a job, pay two thirds of your income on rent? Go fuck yourself!

Working 24/7 only to never have any prospects of having a wife, family, or house. Kill yourself! Why exactly work at all?

Soon I'll be wiping the shit off my ass with dollars, the same dollars you intend to pay me if I was otherwise working.

The dollar has lost 96% of all its value, pay me in gold or silver instead. Either that, or let me fuck your daughter, sister, and wife as payment. :feelsohh:

How much money does the job pay? Less than $20.00 a hour? Get the fuck out of here!

:feelzez::feelscomfy::hax:

Last edited: