Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do the mods do in place of posting here?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
The mods post, but you don't see them around like you see so many other more vocal members. My guess is that's because they're busy monitoring, like a mod should. But here's the thing, we post here as an outlet for our questions and concerns about inceldom and everything else. If the mods don't have that as an outlet, what do they have? If they can't post here because they're too busy keeping the peace, what do they do with all of their thoughts and feelings and daily experiences and all the stuff that we post about?

I post about my day. What do the mods do with their daily experiences, if not post about them? Keep them in their heads?

Too busy enjoying the money from ads but also they are just lurkers like a lot of fellas

Sorry, cant speak on that subject.

They're rolling in cash you cant be rich and incel

they lurk, post in chat, or post on discord

They post in alts

they lurk, post in chat, or post on discord

Too busy enjoying the money from ads but also they are just lurkers like a lot of fellas

I get that they lurk, that's part of the monitoring process. But you can't just lurk. Whether on Incels.co or anywhere else, every man must post or chat or Tweet or Snap or something. Some kind of active activity to fill their time.

Collect data and send it to the FBI

Pretty sure they are afraid shitless to post because they will get judged

I don't post very often because I don't have much to say and I don't like to talk about myself. I don't have any unique or original ideas, and very few of the things I could say haven't been said before. I'm not very opinionated, and of the few opinions I do have, I don't consider myself knowledgeable or intelligent enough to defend them in an argument. I'm active in the .co chat, but for the past few months I've focused on coping, and I have spent most of my time reading and watching anime.

They want a good public image and also not post controversial opinions ngl and also they're too busy selling our IPs to the five eyes

some of them are on discord

mental_out is quite active.

I'd imagine they're busy with tedious tasks like reviewing reported posts. I don't see the appeal in being a mod and having to deal with mundane things like that tbh.

@mental_out posts regularly and he's based tbh

fuck Stacy
772713E7 0EA6 446F B413 89835442A46D