Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What do Russian Girls think about Filipinos?

If they're not too dark, good looking and tall they will love them. Water is wet.

I don't think they want some short brown monkey with a microdick. Maybe if they're a HAPA mogger Chad that's tall.

Last edited:
Does it mean that fillipinas have tightest vaginas? Asking for a friend with small pipi.
No, they still need to push out babies.

Look at me. soon I'm going to fuck the hottest chicks in Russia, in all Slavic and Scandinavian countries.

Look at me. soon I'm going to fuck the hottest chicks in Russia, in all Slavic and Scandinavian countries.

25713.jpg

Brutal slavpill, even SEA monkeys are coming to cuck you guys :dafuckfeels: @To koniec @WorthlessSlavicShit
Nothing new tbh. I've already mentioned a few times that, wealth-wise, Russia and Ukraine for example are around Indonesia's level, while countries like Malaysia easily match the wealthier parts of EE, so there's no aura of pitiful poverty tanking their SMV here, plus being exotic is a much bigger draw here than in countries with tens of thousands of other SEA migrants.

Man the imagination, fantasy and delusion on these is insane

Might work if he’s got some money. Only thing about EE foids is that they are all gold diggers, you might get away not being prime tier chad if you have some money

90% of ricecels are in lack of self awareness

Only the tiny portion of lightskinned NE asians such as korean and japanese can geomaxx in eastern euROPE, SEAmonkeys are throughly fucked tbh

All women are the same dysfunctional eugenics machines

Slav foids reject their own men, why would they would little brown monkey?

all w0men are race traitors in the right circumstences.

slav men are 10 times more likely to cuck SEAcels than the opposite.

most philipinos have like 9 or 8cm penises so no way they're competing with blonde slav moggers