Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What do Pokemoncels think of the Diamond and Pearl remakes?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't have the Nintendo Switch ( :soy::soy::soy: ) so I can't play the games but tbh it doesn't bother me, I think Nintendo was fucking lazy with this one kek, graphics legit look like a Wii game and reading reviews or watching videos I see that they also remaked all the errors and bad parts of the original games, like that some gym leaders have strange teams like the electric guy that only has two electric Pokemon. Or that when you start an important battle the trainers models are static just like any normal battle. This errors were corrected in Platinum so why repeat them?? Also they messed up the experience system making it too easy so people are completing the game just using an overleveled starter, I know the original games were a bit tedious with the grinding but now they made them so easy it's ridiculous. I don't know why they didn't do something more in the style of Pokemon Let's Go or Pokemon Sword/Shield, would have looked much nicer and the price would be more justified.

I don't have the Nintendo Switch ( :soy::soy::soy: ) so I can't play the games but tbh it doesn't bother me, I think Nintendo was fucking lazy with this one kek, graphics legit look like a Wii game and reading reviews or watching videos I see that they also remaked all the errors and bad parts of the original games, like that some gym leaders have strange teams like the electric guy that only has two electric Pokemon. Or that when you start an important battle the trainers models are static just like any normal battle. This errors were corrected in Platinum so why repeat them?? Also they messed up the experience system making it too easy so people are completing the game just using an overleveled starter, I know the original games were a bit tedious with the grinding but now they made them so easy it's ridiculous. I don't know why they didn't do something more in the style of Pokemon Let's Go or Pokemon Sword/Shield, would have looked much nicer and the price would be more justified.
Modern day Pokemon and gamefreak will never get a cent from my pocket :society:

Just lol at mega evolutions and whatever new garbage they try to sell these days while soycucks continue to reward their insolence :feelswhat:

It's alright, I guess. The artstyle and graphics aren't really appealing to me, but I've never played Diamond or Pearl, so I might try it.

It's alright, I guess. The artstyle and graphics aren't really appealing to me, but I've never played Diamond or Pearl, so I might try it.
If you ever want to play the originals I recommend skipping Diamond and Pearl and just play Platinum. It's the same game but they changed a bit the story and added more post-game and side content, apart from correcting the errors I mentioned in the post and making the game pace faster with less grinding but still challenging. I didn't notice it because I was a kid when I played Pokemon Pearl for the first time (it was my first Pokemon game ever) but both veterans and noobs say that Diamond and Pearl are very slow games compared to the rest and that Platinum altough it's slow too it's much better than those two.

The last pokemon game i played was yellow on the gameboy back in the late 90s I think.

It got a little crazy with the characters after that.
The rivals aren't as good as the ones in Gen I & II, these days.

The new soundtrack is good. I wasn’t expecting much since gen 4 is bad. The look of the game is pretty good but battles and I assume the contests are barely animated like in the other switch games. The experience share doesn’t work for sinnoh because unlike in alola the game isn’t balanced around it or how in galar the game doesn’t constantly throw new pokemon at you.

the original diamond/pearl was the last one i played, have not bought any of them since then

Pokemon has been lazy for quite se time now

the original diamond/pearl was the last one i played, have not bought any of them since then
You should try Pokemon Black/White or Black 2/White 2. Great games that use all the potential of the Nintendo DS, good pace, less grindy and the 5th generation is one of the best no matter what nostalfags say kek.