Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do people here think about drugs?

kkkmember

kkkmember

Greycel
I mean any drug: weed, cocaine, nicotine, alcohol etc.
in my opinion its the best way to cope with your miserable existence, besides who cares if the drugs will affect your looks

I don't do them, but understand why people cope with them

i think their fine but ngl im too scared of fentanyl to try them

I need them. Life is just too fucking boring without them. If i had a beautiful loyal gf i wouldn’t need them

Drugs r retarded & an easy way to ruin your life

Every cope has it's end, especially drugs

love m

been a hardcore druggie since i was 18

Morning officer, I hope you are enjoying your donut and coffee.

in my opinion its the best way to cope with your miserable existence, besides who cares if the drugs will affect your looks

I'd rather be able to get high all day everyday without developing a tolerance than ascend with a giga stacy.

No officer i would never do such hainus act :lasereyes:

I have never tried any kind of drug for a long time (the only drug I tried was alcohol, but it was not even a full glass) and honestly from what I have heard from some true crime programs I do not even want to try them. Drug use is harmful to the brain and will make you become more and more stupid, the pleasure is limited and will make you feel addicted, making you increase the dose more and more for more dopamine, until not even two liters of alcohol (or any other drug) will be enough for you. I prefer to stay the way I am than ruin myself with drugs, but if someone wants to ruin themselves then go ahead and I certainly will not be the one to stop them.

Recovering alcoholic: had a fun ride at times but got chewed up and spat out. Still hooked on nicotine though.