Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do normal humans even do

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
What do they to pass time ? I'm not normal so I dont know

Watching Netflix and then having sex with your hookup. This is the normal nowadays.

the life of a normalfags is where they worshp herpe ridden slags :p

socialization or something like that, it's actually pretty gay if you think about it

Eat hot chip be gay meaningless pop culture discourse and being a slave to zog

I think they hang out, do drug, and fuck. I think.

Watching Netflix and then having sex with your hookup. This is the normal nowadays.
Yeah maybe for chad, but definitely not for ur average normie jfl. The Netflix part is true for most normies, but then they just jack off and go to bed. Chad on the other hand meets up with his harem of tinder matches.

Yeah maybe for chad, but definitely not for ur average normie jfl.
Yeah I was thinking about Chads/Chadlites and foids tbh.

The normal for normies is putting tons of effort, compromising and jumping through hoops massively to try to keep a cucked relationship alive another day.

They sing songs around the camp fire and drink hot cocoa and eat Smores.

the life of a normalfags is where they worshp herpe ridden slags :p
Yeah maybe for chad, but definitely not for ur average normie jfl. The Netflix part is true for most normies, but then they just jack off and go to bed. Chad on the other hand meets up with his harem of tinder matches.
Chads'lives seems like a totally unreachable thing, it's like they are another species, Just like a fish watching a bird fly, you think ITS cool but you are NEVER going to be able to have It.

My brothers seem to play ps4 and cod and watch netflix and hook up/date and be working. and gym/sports.

Ahem
- Wake up
- Usual morning maintenance
- On phone
- Talking to friends for a good 3-4 hours
- Go outside for a good 6-7 hours with friends, and if boys, likely suck them off
- Come home and watch Netflix for a good 2 hours
- Talk to friends for another few hours
- Study whilst watching Youtubers
- Talk to friends even at night or make some post on Insta, TikTok or Snapchat
- Go to sleep

and yes this is the life of my normgroid foid sister.

Fucking like rabbits or spending time with their husband/wife and kids.

why are you asking users here? The only people here are either a) social rejects due to inceldom, b) incels that only hang out with other non normie incels or c) fakecels/LARPers who aren't going to actually answer in a meaningful or accurate way. Might as well ask a group of aliens about it.

They work themselves to death and then surf the internet and watch tv for a bit. Sometimes they meet other normoids