Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do nonpervertcels think about when fantasizing about girls?

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Guys who are like "bruh I would never do anal with a girl only fuck her pussy" :feelsLSD: how fucking boring is it to fantasize about fucking girls and all you can do is imaging doing her pussy :feelshaha:? I like to go all out in my fantasies and slap her ass red and obliterate her tight little asshole with my cock after which I shoot my load on her tongue and make her swallow :ahegao:.

Or is it fantasies about holding her hand and going shopping with her? LMFAO :feelsohgod:

No idea I'm a pervertcel myself

Dnr degenerated coomer

I wanna fuck a blonde stacy in the ass.

I wanna fuck a blonde stacy in the ass.
Imagine making her feel stretched from your cock and like a total piece of fuckmeat :feelsohh: and she keeps making moaning sounds that she cant control because she's getting so ravaged and cant stop it :feelshmm: then she cant leave you cause of what you did and she stays with you forever and has beautiful children with you :dab:

Guys who are like "bruh I would never do anal with a girl only fuck her pussy" :feelsLSD: how fucking boring is it to fantasize about fucking girls and all you can do is imaging doing her pussy :feelshaha:? I like to go all out in my fantasies and slap her ass red and obliterate her tight little asshole with my cock after which I shoot my load on her tongue and make her swallow :ahegao:.

Or is it fantasies about holding her hand and going shopping with her? LMFAO :feelsohgod:
OGC.065619f728b836aad1aa66e5fdc6ee3d

I fantasize about doing hardcore sexual shit as well as about going on trips together, or even something as simple as going to the movies.