Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do my fellow incels think about this video

I'm not gonna watch a random 10 min video sorry

guys who go to too many parties, eventually get a kick out of staying in, before they go back to their old habits
women who have too much casual sex, eventually get a kick out of becoming abstinent, before they go back to their old habits

none of these people have any balance to sell to you, just some of their temporary epiphanies

not one second

Sounds like a bunch of cope

High iq most normie friends and parties are fucking awfull. This video really gives me power.
people do those things because they get laid

every once in a while they get a little tired of them, take a break, and then they go right back once they need to get laid again

very fleeting cope to think otherwise

Go soak your fat fucking head.

yungcel

not gonna listen to Tyrone talk about how important confidence is for 10 mins
what else are you gonna do fap to anime for 10 min?
dont pretend you have anything better to do JFL
yes bro hentai is a great cope

not gonna listen to Tyrone talk about how important confidence is for 10 mins
ok, good for you weebcel now GTFO
he doesnt even mention the word confidence btw

lmao look at this triggered faggot
that sounds like some shit a soyboy from reddit would say btw
Go eat a dick, you nigger loving cuck. I hope you drown in acid.

btw, the 'there's a higher purpose for you' stuff at the end is also cope
most people don't create businesses, startups, inventions or have successful projects or even make money in 2019.
they would be better off succeeding at the small stuff: a peaceful life with a normal level of socialization and a gf with at least one decent titty to squeeze on

btw, the 'there's a higher purpose for you' stuff at the end is also cope
most people don't create businesses, startups, inventions or have successful projects or even make money in 2019.
they would be better off succeeding at the small stuff: a peaceful life with a normal level of socialization and a gf with at least one decent titty to squeeze on
Let me cope i have nothing other left. Hoffnung ist die letzte weisheit der narren.

Let me cope i have nothing other left. Hoffnung ist die letzte weisheit der narren.
i will let you, but i know what it's like to cope with that bs and after a while you start begging for the easy life of a "dumb" normie

i dont want to have fake friends :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

guys who go to too many parties, eventually get a kick out of staying in, before they go back to their old habits
women who have too much casual sex, eventually get a kick out of becoming abstinent, before they go back to their old habits

none of these people have any balance to sell to you, just some of their temporary epiphanies

high IQ

Motivational, makes me want to commit more bad things than i did already.

Says the Tyrone... scamming ppl on youtube for views.

I hope a crip member runs up on his ass.

What does "No friends, but a couple bros" mean in this context?

What does "If you are part of a group (the matrix) it's impossible to love yourself, especially if you all y'all not even on the same tip" mean? I don't know the underlined figure of speech.

Last edited: