Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do JBW deniers think about videos like this?

This video does not prove that being white anywhere will end up with you slaying. He says that being GOOD LOOKING white means you will end up slaying lololol. Every foid clip lusting over white men in that video specifically have them claim tall white men are the best

This video does not prove that being white anywhere will end up with you slaying. He says that being GOOD LOOKING white means you will end up slaying lololol. Every foid clip lusting over white men in that video specifically have them claim tall white men are the best
Exactly, JBW only applies to guys who are already good looking(HTNlite minimum) who also are tall & NT: If you are an ugly white & non-NT then it will not work for you, unless you have money in which case it is just being a betabuxx/green-card for a foid.

Last edited:
I can't stand his voice so dnw

I only watched the first minute

I think the video title poses an interesting question, what IS the biggest disqualifier, race and height can both be pretty bad but what actually is worst, it is often argued about on this forum.

I don't deny JBW though, its the best race you can be for dating but its not an immediate incel repellent either, if you think you can have just one good quality to get a foid (eg. only good quality is white or your only good quality is being 6 foot 3 and nothing else) you are unaware of the blackpill and hypergamy entirely.

Don't be that logical, m8. Niggas will get a heart attack.

In actual real life, outside of the fucking basements you faggots are living on, the only "JB" that matters is JustBeAttractive.

JBW exists if you're an average white man but only overseas.

I only watched the first minute

I think the video title poses an interesting question, what IS the biggest disqualifier, race and height can both be pretty bad but what actually is worst, it is often argued about on this forum.

I don't deny JBW though, its the best race you can be for dating but its not an immediate incel repellent either, if you think you can have just one good quality to get a foid (eg. only good quality is white or your only good quality is being 6 foot 3 and nothing else) you are unaware of the blackpill and hypergamy entirely.
Most incels here are white however