Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "What do inkwells bring to the table?"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Another example of how everything in life is merely a transaction for holes. From sex to relationships, they are always looking for something which benefits them. As soon the other person has nothing left to offer, they'll disappear from his life like a fart in the wind. They don't have the ability to love a person for who he is or see things from an emotional point of view.

I personally would never ask a hole what she brings to the table. For me, she is enough.

Cope. Trash genes makes us useless to foids.

You can bring everything to the table and still get rejected if you're ugly.

I personally would never ask a hole what she brings to the table. For me, she is enough.
That's because they bring nothing to the table.

Do you know why Bumble is such a failure? Women have to Messsge first.

Women were complaining "We have to filter all the creeps (Sub-7 men) on Tinder and it's so annoying having to scroll through 100s of messages", so some "rational" male created Bumble so that women decide the opener.

Want to know what the most common opener is?

"Hi"

That's how creative these bleeding cunts are.

"Hi"

The only reason they say "Hi" is so that the Chad/Chadlite on the other end actually pushes the conversation somewhere.

Women have no incentive to approach.
Women have no reason for a personality.
Very Few women have hobbies that don't directly or Indirectly garner them orbiters (e.g. Gaming/Twitch) or boost their SMV for chad (Going to the gym but making sure to do ass only exercises).

Self-Improvement. These are all male attributes. Advice related to self-improvement are targeted at men

Women are dull. Boring. The only reason we want anything to do with them is because God KNEW how ball-turning women are so he had to put an extremely high sex drive in us that makes us overlook their blank character.
The ONLYYYYYYYYY time a hole may POSSSIBLY be interesting is if she was raised by her father from a young age, grew up around brothers and only boys and as such acquired typical "male traits".

That's why you feel like dirt after you masturabate. You become level headed. Realise they're just a hole and want nothing to do with them. If all men's sex drivers were lost overnight. Women. Would. Cease. To. Have. Power.

Last edited:

Women were complaining "We have to filter all the creeps (Sub-7 men) on Tinder and it's so annoying having to scroll through 100s of messages", so some "rational" male created Bumble so that women decide the opener.

"Hi"

"Hi"

The only reason they say "Hi" is so that the Chad/Chadlite on the other end actually pushes the conversation somewhere.

Very Few women have hobbies that don't directly or Indirectly garner them orbiters (e.g. Gaming/Twitch) or boost their SMV for chad (Going to the gym but making sure to do ass only exercises).

Self-Improvement. These are all male attributes. Advice related to self-improvement are targeted at men

Women are dull. Boring. The only reason we want anything to do with them is because God KNEW how ball-turning women are so he had to put an extremely high sex drive in us that makes us overlook their blank character.
The ONLYYYYYYYYY time a hole may POSSSIBLY be interesting is if she was raised by her father from a young age, grew up around brothers and only boys and as such acquired typical "male traits".

That's why you feel like dirt after you masturabate. You become level headed. Realise they're just a hole and want nothing to do with them. If all men's sex drivers were lost overnight. Women. Would. Cease. To. Have. Power.
BASEDNESS LEVEL - INFINITY

We don't ask them WHY we are getting rejected. This is no surprise to us, we all know the reason full well. The answer is already there. But they keep acting like "haha just look at those stupid self-unaware inkwells, they got the audacity to want a gf despite being total losers themselves". We KNOW we are losers.

Another example of how everything in life is merely a transaction for holes. From sex to relationships, they are always looking for something which benefits them. As soon the other person has nothing left to offer, they'll disappear from his life like a fart in the wind. They don't have the ability to love a person for who he is or see things from an emotional point of view.

We don't ask them WHY we are getting rejected. This is no surprise to us, we all know the reason full well. The answer is already there. But they keep acting like "haha just look at those stupid self-unaware inkwells, they got the audacity to want a gf despite being total losers themselves". We KNOW we are losers.
Exactly

This is so true.

I am almost 30 and about in the 75th percentile in terms of economic wealth in my home country. (One of the German-speaking ones.)
I could buy a new house for me and my female partner without the need for a mortgage at all.
I even wrote this several foids in my chat messages.
They are just like: Oh, ok.

I can tell that they are just disinterested to continue talking with me. Most of them just ghost me all the time.

If you aren't Chad, nothing works.

I got a lot to bring but it is worthless currency to the female gender

"Hi"

"Hi"

Brain Surgeon IQ

This is so true.

I am almost 30 and about in the 75th percentile in terms of economic wealth in my home country. (One of the German-speaking ones.)
I could buy a new house for me and my female partner without the need for a mortgage at all.
I even wrote this several foids in my chat messages.
They are just like: Oh, ok.

I can tell that they are just disinterested to continue talking with me. Most of them just ghost me all the time.

If you aren't Chad, nothing works.
Moneymaxxing is a cope.

Speak for yourself. I'm genetically modified LOL

20200525 023017

Is our love not enough? :feelsrope: