Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What do, if femoid creature wants to financially rape you on date

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If cunt wants you to pay for dinner, lie that you poor, or forgot to take more money, or whatever, so ask her to lend you some, and then pay for her. And then do not go on second date :feelsgah:
Even better, if more social skills to manipulate cunt creatures - lie that for some reason you have no money to pay even for yourself, so borrow from sum to, promise to give back on second date. And then do not go on second date :feelsgah:

"ThAtS nOt HoW yOy GoNnA gEt LaId" - financial cucks will scream. Getting just secx without validation is possible thriugh escormaxxing. And is cunt wants you to pay - she no more than prostityte, +no guarantees of even getting sex after paying, so man in danger of beung totally financially raped. So better give no money to entitled hoes, instead save it for hoes who whow their place as ejaculational holes

won't be needing this advice tbh

rape them back

won't be needing this advice tbh
Tbh.

@Napoleon de Geso Start thinking of dating foids in the retirement home soon, because in 20 years you'll be drifting towards that situation.

Tbh.

@Napoleon de Geso Start thinking of dating foids in the retirement home soon, because in 20 years you'll be drifting towards that situation.
I fap to lolis, they not asking to pay for dinner

Make it clear to that cumdumpster before the date that you ain't paying
full

Make it clear to that cumdumpster before the date that you ain't paying
full
As I not good at manipulation, I would exactly that :/

Jfl at going on dates

Tfu on greedy femorloids

If cunt wants you to pay for dinner, lie that you poor, or forgot to take more money, or whatever, so ask her to lend you some, and then pay for her. And then do not go on second date :feelsgah:
Even better, if more social skills to manipulate cunt creatures - lie that for some reason you have no money to pay even for yourself, so borrow from sum to, promise to give back on second date. And then do not go on second date :feelsgah:

"ThAtS nOt HoW yOy GoNnA gEt LaId" - financial cucks will scream. Getting just secx without validation is possible thriugh escormaxxing. And is cunt wants you to pay - she no more than prostityte, +no guarantees of even getting sex after paying, so man in danger of beung totally financially raped. So better give no money to entitled hoes, instead save it for hoes who whow their place as ejaculational holes

I'd either make her go dutch with me, or I'd excuse myself to the "bathroom" and walk out the door. Beggars can't be choosers.