Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do i order at mcCuckalds?

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
Cmon boyos I'm a hungrcel rightnow and the best fast food place I got nearby is McDonalds, what should I order?

you should get a kebab

6A52EAFC3DA47EB8832A2A57BE74F5313625E704

cheeseburger is my fav tbh

McCucknald's is low effort food.

I’m a 20 year old man and i still order the happy meal hamburger because it’s small and fills me up. But still a shitty burger :feelskek:

Anything other than big mac is cope

Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Order what I'd order.

Two Quarter Pounders with cheese, bacon and onions and with ketchup and mustard on them.
Two Large Fries
Two Large Cokes with ice

Then either 20 chicken Mcniggers or if you prefer instead a Sausage Egg McCuckin with Cheese.

stay away from mcdonalds tbh

I had ten chicken selects tonight boyo. Absolute shit tier — was stale and lukewarm. I’ve been craving fast food recently after a period of getting very very lean. I’m hoping this pathetic experience will cure me.

Next time get a Happy Meal I sometimes order it for nostalgia

Mcspaghetti if you are still deciding.

Next time get a Happy Meal I sometimes order it for nostalgia
remember when i was somewhat 7-8 and was happy going to mcdonalds and buying happy meals, sweet memories

remember when i was somewhat 7-8 and was happy going to mcdonalds and buying happy meals, sweet memories
Yeah me too, it was also very rare for our family to visit Mc Donalds so it made it so much better to go there I also loved the toys in the Happy Meals and the playing area at a certain Mc Donalds.

The truecel meal is, 2 apple pies.

Yeah me too, it was also very rare for our family to visit Mc Donalds so it made it so much better to go there I also loved the toys in the Happy Meals and the playing area at a certain Mc Donalds.
in shitty Poland trip to McDonalds was something like prestige lol, everyone was getting excited

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

A large McFries with a side of McKetchup and a small McWater.

20 nuggets or a Big Mac with a milkshake