Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do I get from McDonald's for breakfast?

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
I'm hungry bros and this is the best part of my day bc I'm a tard :lul:
I'm thinking a breakfast burrito or a sausage biscuit with a hash brown :waitwhat:

@Fat Link
He needs to get a sausage egg McMuffin with cheese and a hash brown and a Coke.

Preferably two of all of the above. :feelsokman:

I know I would. :ahegao:

Last edited:
He needs to get a sausage egg McMuffin with cheese and a hash brown and a Coke.

Preferably two of all of the above. :feelsokman:

I know I would. :ahegao:
I'd swap out the sausage for bacon - their sausage is OK but the bacon feels more like actual bacon - and the Coke for OJ. Their hash browns are peak breakfast food.

Just don't order the Cheesy Bacon Flatbread - it's shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd swap out the sausage for bacon - their sausage is OK but the bacon feels more like actual bacon - and the Coke for OJ. Their hash browns are peak breakfast food.

Just don't order the Cheesy Bacon Flatbread - it's shit.
I might too if we’re talking actual bacon like on the bacon egg and cheese biscuit but not if we’re talking Canadian bacon which is actually ham. :feelsthink:

And don’t get me wrong as I like ham but if I have better options as a fast food breakfast topping than that I’m gonna take em. :ahegao:

I might too if we’re talking actual bacon like on the bacon egg and cheese biscuit but not if we’re talking Canadian bacon which is actually ham. :feelsthink:

And don’t get me wrong as I like ham but if I have better options as a fast food breakfast topping than that I’m gonna take em. :ahegao:
Haha yeah I forget these things might be different elsewhere. In Bongland the bacon is proper :feelsokman: