Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What do I do?

owenco

owenco

I want CC
-
Ever since my classes ended, I haven't been near a foid. It has been over a month, and it's really starting to get to me.

That's a good thing, put them out of your mind.

Idk, watching one smile or laugh is a cope, man.
Just looking at an attractive foid will ruin my day at this point.

LDAR or go ER

go to parks or beaches and talk to them or watch them

same, but I dont want to talk whit normies, They Dont understand me
I do not understand them

Ever since my classes ended, I haven't been near a foid. It has been over a month, and it's really starting to get to me.
Go to public places

Do projects in order to success. Hurt The enemy. The projects are fun AND You can hurt The industrial society.

try tinder and if it fails use a fake profile and chat with thots from the safety of your phone

Why would you want to be near a foid tbh
try tinder and if it fails use a fake profile and chat with thots from the safety of your phone
Most useless cope ever. Its like jerking off but never being able to cum. STOP COPING LIKE CUCKS :feelsree:

Cope posts in this thread acting like men don't dont desire women as if we have transcended our sex drives. I cant really give advice tbh but im just saying.

Go do a cooking class or join a book club or some shit