Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what do i do?

AlphaCel

AlphaCel

Banned
-
Been talking to this thot for the past few weeks. I finally told her how I feel and she tells she only wants to be friends. This all happened last night. So I say ok that's fine, go to sleep, but wake up to being blocked. No goodbye, no explanation, nothing. Just cut off. The fuck do I do now? Do I try to keep talking to her, or do I just disregard her as another heartless bitch?

You should have known your place :feelshmm:

Your first mistake: "talking to this thot for the past few weeks"

Your second mistake: "told her how I feel"

Disregard her, even if it's hard at first sooner or later you'll naturally stop caring. Girls on the internet are even worse than real life, cause they know there's no repercussions for just throwing you away. At most she'll just fuck with your feelings and manipulate you for entertainment. Better to just forget about it.

Just ldar cunt

Make her life as miserable as possible

Those damn newcels tbh.

Make her life as miserable as possible
How? I would love to. Because I have feeling she's just an attention whore that does this with every poor guy she talks to

how tall are u

Go er on gta 5

how tall are u
I'm 5'4"
Disregard her, even if it's hard at first sooner or later you'll naturally stop caring. Girls on the internet are even worse than real life, cause they know there's no repercussions for just throwing you away. At most she'll just fuck with your feelings and manipulate you for entertainment. Better to just forget about it.
that's probably best, I just feel bad for every other guy she victimizes

I'm sorry it happened but this is the very nature of all women, this is why I worry about the people on this sub who claim to be "blackpilled".

All it takes is for a foid to smile/show someone on here attention, they'll let their guard down; revert back to the bluepilled tendencies; believe they've found a NAWALT. Proceed to ask her out then get a first class express ticket back to the blackpill.

And you thought you had a chance?

This is why I advocate for actively hating women. Something can't hurt you if you despise it.
Foids are demons.

Disassociate completely.
Ignore her even if she attempts to get back in touch.

Make your intentions clear within a week and don't waste your time and hopes in future.

It's over.

Are you ethnic as well?
Well, I'm white, with some pretty good Russian roots. I don't think anyone can tell that though.
Disassociate completely.
Ignore her even if she attempts to get back in touch.

Make your intentions clear within a week and don't waste your time and hopes in future.
I've decided to ignore her even if she unblocks me. I want to get revenge though.
I'm sorry it happened but this is the very nature of all women, this is why I worry about the people on this sub who claim to be "blackpilled".

All it takes is for a foid to smile/show someone on here attention, they'll let their guard down; revert back to the bluepilled tendencies; believe they've found a NAWALT. Proceed to ask her out then get a first class express ticket back to the blackpill.

And you thought you had a chance?

This is why I advocate for actively hating women. Something can't hurt you if you despise it.
Foids are demons.
I don't claim to be black pilled

Why even bother dude?
You know the obvious result.

She won´t fuck you.
It´s over.

Indeed.
Then, they come on here with a bitter taste on their mouths, after getting duped by some random bitch.
After all that has been discussed in various threads.
It´s over.
Deal with it, or at least try to.
Soyciety doesn´t give a shit about Incelman.

Last edited:
I don't claim to be black pilled

Summerchild

Get a 2D waifu avatar and fap to her instead

Forget it and move on. Females are almost never up front about confrontational things. Maybe dont say anything next time until you're sure she actually gives a shit

@Damo the incel u should teach him huckle buck

Been talking to this thot for the past few weeks. I finally told her how I feel and she tells she only wants to be friends. This all happened last night. So I say ok that's fine, go to sleep, but wake up to being blocked. No goodbye, no explanation, nothing. Just cut off. The fuck do I do now? Do I try to keep talking to her, or do I just disregard her as another heartless bitch?
Rape her and feed her to Bengal tigers

didn't read but go er

Obvious larp show some screenshots right now. Im giving you 15 minutes to post them or you are forever a larp

She's a very nice "friend" to instantly block you.

What should you do? Jfl. That's all.

Enjoy the blackpill! You'll be receiving more all too soom.

This is what happens if you orbit a woman, I do hope you've learned your lesson and hopefully never ever do this again.

Cringe and bluepilled
I would, but prison doesn't sound too nice. And I want to die, but not like that.
Forget it and move on. Females are almost never up front about confrontational things. Maybe dont say anything next time until you're sure she actually gives a shit
I'll just fuck off about, even if she unblocks me and tries to talk to me again