Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do I do tommorow, you decide.

What should I do tommorow?

• Drink all day at computer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
not all day. you dont want to act like a retard online. and fuck up your body.

your avi is what most of us are going to left behind after death

How about you computer all day and drink?

booooriiiing, uve done that so many times already. go... drink at the pub like a proper drunkard and talk shit with other drunk people

then you shoudnt be drinking so much in the first place!!! let me choose your tomorrow properly. you will grab your bike first thing when you wake up and do 50 kms, i was a lonely happy incel at your age with this special lifestyle technique

then you shoudnt be drinking so much in the first place!!! let me choose your tomorrow properly. you will grab your bike first thing when you wake up and do 50 kms, i was a lonely happy incel at your age with this special lifestyle technique
how about nooooooooooooooo

how about nooooooooooooooo
if you dont do what i told you your day will be very boring, this is a curse i cast upon you, muahahahahah

Replace the word 'drink' with 'coom' and that's what I do every single day of my life.