Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do I do now? I quit Classic WoW

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Its occupied a lot of my time for the last 2 months, but I quit now.

Whats there to do?

Install Unity/Unreal.
Try to make your own game.
Realize how impossibly hard it is and find new appreciation for all the games you criticized in the past.
Enjoy all those games in a new light!

Watch Jurassic Park

Install Unity/Unreal.
Realize how impossibly hard it is and find new appreciation for all the games you criticized in the past.

Coding is for high IQ cels

Im a dumb cel

Write a book about inceldom

Write a book about inceldom

This interests me, the problem is I find it difficult to get it out into reality.

When I think in my head I imagination seems 200 IQ, but if I try to put it into words and describe it, its like 50 IQ

When I think in my head I imagination seems 200 IQ, but if I try to put it into words and describe it, its like 50 IQ
Try to write your ideas bro,no matter how low iq the results are.It helps strenghtening our memories and is a good cope

I heard ER is good.

Install Unity/Unreal.
Once you understand how the tools work, it's not too hard, but it takes sooo fucking long.

Play Call of duty.

play initial d

RDR2 drops on PC on Tuesday

"I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls... and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn’t stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me. There was no point anymore.My best friend Bradley, betrayed me by leaving me and going to some ginger named William. One day, I will get my revenge. I realized what a terrible mistake I made to turn my back on the world again. The world is brutal, and I need to fight for my place in it. My life was at a crucial turning point, and I couldn’t waste any more precious time."
tumblr_o5foytNMJW1qa06clo5_250.png

Maybe start waching tv shows. It's a shit cope but it's something.

Its occupied a lot of my time for the last 2 months, but I quit now.

Unfortunately I cannot find enjoyment playing WoW anymore. I really miss the time where i had some fun with it.