Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what do i do if i fail?

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
although I am confident after I looksmaxx I can date my oneitis but WHAT IF, just what IF I fail? then what? If i fail even after trying the hardest I can then it means it's over but how can i even cope with living knowing that I gave it my best and still failed???

theres no way i'll fail, it's impossible such thing will happen. Theres no way after I try so hard I'll end up with nothing right?

You havent failed in life, you have a great life. She’s just one girl, youll get over her in a week after you get rejected.

As a Professor, a lot of my students fail. And I don’t let it define them.
I give them a second chance. If your onitis is as high iq as me, she might give a second chance too.

if not, still shoot your shot ( with awm maggots sniper rifle on PUBG multiplayer mode)

BAC907C3 1BB8 48A7 AD34 A8D922543374

You havent failed in life, you have a great life. She’s just one girl, youll get over her in a week after you get rejected.
I already got rejected 2 years ago, tell me why I. Havnt moved on

As a Professor, a lot of my students fail. And I don’t let it define them.
I give them a second chance. If your onitis is as high iq as me, she might give a second chance too
Thanks, I believe that too, I just try again I can improve from last time

Thanks, I believe that too, I just try again I can improve from last time
What’s your height + pp size + location.

i might be able to lend out the best advice

I already got rejected 2 years ago, tell me why I. Havnt moved on
Shes just 1 girl. You are wasting your time chasing after her. If it doesnt work out you have to forget her and move on

Shes just 1 girl. You are wasting your time chasing after her. If it doesnt work out you have to forget her and move on
She’s the only girl that’s different from the other, even if it’s acted I still want her

although I am confident after I looksmaxx I can date my oneitis but WHAT IF, just what IF I fail? then what? If i fail even after trying the hardest I can then it means it's over but how can i even cope with living knowing that I gave it my best and still failed???
A+ for effort. Can't speculate what happens after that.

You can try being gay

you don't. it's that simple. don't fail. succeed

fk off innit.

You'll find yourself another oneitis instead of accepting the fact that no foid will ever desire you.

You'll find yourself another oneitis instead of accepting the fact that no foid will ever desire you.
Do you think I’ll ever ascend