Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do guys here think of my posts?

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
I'm basically a proactive no nonsense incel

not a basement dweller, I'm out there in the shit, in the thick of it trying to do right for me

I hope guys here can appreciate that

That's good, I admit I've wasted many years - especially on the last 15 or so doing fuck all, but it's not really through choice. Keep on trucking and make the best of it before you clock out I guess.

>I'm basically a proactive no nonsense incel.
>I hope guys here can appreciate that.
Choose one.

LDAR is the only right choice for incels

That's good, I admit I've wasted many years - especially on the last 15 or so doing fuck all, but it's not really through choice. Keep on trucking and make the best of it before you clock out I guess.
I wasted a couple. Then I stood up and said fuck it, no more. I've been proactive ever since.

meh you have had some of the most brain numbing posts ive seen here

Blue pilled normie.

I'm basically a proactive no nonsense incel

not a basement dweller, I'm out there in the shit, in the thick of it trying to do right for me

I hope guys here can appreciate that
Fair shout for trying, I respect that bro. I'm a midgetcel/oldcel and alcoholicel and don't even bother trying as I know it's over for me. So it's way more than I do.

Low IQ posts, delusion, etc.
situation.gif

What low iq posts
what delusion

You said some controversial things like girls possibly being "Incels," but otherwise some of the insight you offer is good. You know big time, on how to identify if things are a "cope" or "not." Which I find sometimes learning it from you.

The fat tinder girl rejecting Chads and studentroom threads are great, but pretty suicide fuel worthy, I have to say... Otherwise, pretty good.

I sometimes suspect you are a woman because of your mood swings

I have nothing against you.

You said some controversial things like girls possibly being "Incels," but otherwise some of the insight you offer is good. You know big time, on how to identify if things are a "cope" or "not." Which I find sometimes learning it from you.

The fat tinder girl rejecting Chads and studentroom threads are great, but pretty suicide fuel worthy, I have to say... Otherwise, pretty good.
Yes I do have good skills for that. I would have been an excellent detective or investigator.

It's a shame others can't respect this about me, you know actually it's kinda disheartening... You guys kinda suck

>Making threads like this