Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do foids hate the most aside from seeing curries?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
other than curries being present in the radius of the western foid, foids also hate being treated normally. instead they always wanna be put in a pedestal. they don't want equal rights instead they want privileges and to widen the socioeconomic gap between curries and foids

Being told to not get pumped and dumped by Chad

Being told to not get pumped and dumped by Chad
I personally think Griffith did plenty wrong tell us your take gattsu and btw fuck you @GriffithIsInnocent you a griffith apologist n shiet

I personally think Griffith did plenty wrong tell us your take gattsu
The only thing he did wrong was being a homo for Guts. Everything else was based, peak dark triad male behavior

other than curries being present in the radius of the western foid, foids also hate being treated normally. instead they always wanna be put in a pedestal. they don't want equal rights instead they want privileges and to widen the socioeconomic gap between curries and foids

Seeing any Black man.

being told not to show off their asses

Yep, but I'm not complaining though.

I personally think Griffith did plenty wrong tell us your take gattsu and btw fuck you @GriffithIsInnocent you a griffith apologist n shiet
The genius of Griffith is misunderstood. He isn't a short sighted fool, he's a man who has a long term plan for a better world. Sure some sacrifices were made and some women were raped but it is what it is. As @gattsu mentions, his biggest problem was being a fag for Guts but after getting over his homo feelings he realized what to do.

Men succeeding :feelsjuice: