Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Do Crisis Actors Do in Their Free Time?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal
what is a crisis actor

Post on incel forums

what free time do they have

nigga I feel like you’re e ither trolling or mentally ill. And why are yoy incel anyway, you’re normal height, nt, and white

They basically act injured during mass shootings for the lulz. @FuckYou might know more.

Nice bait.
I’m just asking why you’re incel. Just because face? You sound like you’re losing it

why are you incel you’re white, nt, and badically sverage height

How the fuck does no one else know about crisis actors? I think they work in non conspicuous jobs like retail or fast food until they get their warning to remember their lines

why are you incel you’re white, nt, and badically sverage height
First off, you just pulled the first item out of your ass (no offense).

I'm incel cause of my face.
How the fuck does no one else know about crisis actors? I think they work in non conspicuous jobs like retail or fast food until they get their warning to remember their lines
But wouldn't they have to go back to work somehow? Do they disappear under government protection or something? Do they end up working for the gov so they don't have to show their face? I think they're briefed well in advance, though. It doesn't make sense for them to do it in a split-second kind of way. It's always well-planned-out and executed. Just look at Sandy Hook or the Las Vegas shooting.

But wouldn't they have to go back to work somehow? Do they disappear under government protection or something? Do they end up working for the gov so they don't have to show their face? I think they're briefed well in advance, though. It doesn't make sense for them to do it in a split-second kind of way. It's always well-planned-out and executed. Just look at Sandy Hook or the Las Vegas shooting.
They probably have other jobs

They probably have other jobs
How would they go back, though? They can't just strut to work the next day after being part of an elaborate, highly-televised mass shooting.

How would they go back, though? They can't just strut to work the next day after being part of an elaborate, highly-televised mass shooting.
idk people are crazy.

Maybe they get some sort of compensation

They might be on a rotation. Like after being part of one incident, they leave and go in hiding in like a rural part of America. Then some crisis actors in the suburbs move to a populated area and get non conspicuous jobs and wait for the incident.

There was some woman who was at sandy hook, the Boston bombing and some other shooting but I can’t find the picture now.

Here’s some 4cuck posts about sandy hook
A88B4C07 78E0 4BC0 B858 C3D8D57A3789

Last edited:
They go back to the government facilities for the next dose of MK ultra

There’s also a potential crisis actor who was posing as a sandy hook parent and James Holmes’ lawyer.