Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do Bodybuilders actually really eat if their boast with their "muh hard work and diet"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
You cant tell me that These roided skanks are only Eating Rice and chicken

Ive already saw many pro Bodybuilders Eating Pancakes, Bacon and whole eggs to breakfast along with Eating burgeres, fries cola etc. for lunch DURING THE CUT CYCLE

T drugs, chicken, rice, eggs and same high-protein goods.

how anyone can consistently eat 3k+ calories in beyond me. i havent made any gains since i simply cant eat that much

how anyone can consistently eat 3k+ calories in beyond me. i havent made any gains since i simply cant eat that much
anyone with a shitty stomach

Remember there was a time when body building didn't exist, and even when it became a thing, this was the best people could do without roids:

35533c9ca400181990bbea87c589d54e.jpg

And only those with the best genetics should achieve that.

So 99% of average males, whether Chad or non-Chad, didn't look like that, and nobody slaved away in a gym all day, seven days a week just to be able to get a date.

Beans, quark, peanuts, tuna, low fat pure yoghurt, veggies high in fibre.

If calory burning is higher and you inject you can eat crap, sure.

Last edited:
its all test and tren

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back