Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What do Asian men love about White women?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AMWFs/comments/1dlmsey/what_do_asian_men_love_about_white_women/

-Different colored eyes -nice blonde hair -bigger butt -bigger boobs (asian guy seem to be obsessed with white girls boobs)

:forcedsmile:

Pink nipples and vagoos probably

I remember this Vietnamese kid from my high school. He was taller than me but he was somewhat of an incel because he’d often get bullied by the other NT Asians.

Either ways I once asked him why he didn’t send this white girl a friend request on Facebook - a white girl this Vietnamese guy had a crush on.

His answer: “I’m Asian bro. I’m ugly and she won’t ever go for an Asian like me”.

I tried to cheer him up by showing him pics of AMWF but he was fundamentally of the belief that whites mogged. Not the first Asian friend I had who mentioned this tbh. Asians are naturally blackpilled.

Either ways, he’s now married with a kid. He married a viet foid who’s like 4ft10 and his son is around 4-5 years old.

They realize they are pathetic and would instantly trade to be white 10/10 times.

I don’t blame them whatsoever noodlewhores are repulsive

They like unique traits that they will never be able to pass onto their children

Meanwhile I dream of having Asian Stacy as a nigger.
I feel so alone and alienated.
I just want to be perfect.

Meanwhile I dream of having Asian Stacy as a nigger.
I feel so alone and alienated.
I just want to be perfect.
What do you find attractive about them if you don't mind me asking?

It almost seems like their only doing this to try and stick it to the heckin crackers or some shit.

What do you find attractive about them if you don't mind me asking?
I like their faces a lot. Their facial structure is attractive to me contrary to what many others say. I like that their hair isn't violently nappy, and their most likely not significantly obese.
Skin is attractive and not too ridiculously dark. They seem the most feminine to me.

There's a good chance thats a ricecel larping as a mayowhore

That or she is a fatass mayo landwhale