Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What do all these Chads have in common?

White I guess. Not a single deathnic in sight.

What do they have in common? That they are good looking. The rest is pure halo effect.

I cringe at the term "conventionally attractive".

You mean attractive. It's an objective thing.

I cringe at the term "conventionally attractive".

You mean attractive. It's an objective thing.
tbf describing these gentlemen as 'attractive' would sound gay coming from a male

tbf describing these gentlemen as 'attractive' would sound gay coming from a male
Which is why I'm not calling them attractive. I was just talking about the term that normgroids made up to feel better about themselves.

Which is why I'm not calling them attractive. I was just talking about the term that normgroids made up to feel better about themselves.
ok, but normies are already faggots, so them calling these guys 'attractive,' 'hot' or whatever equivalent terms would be gross

like, as a straight male the idea of being attracted to these men should seem repulsive

anything else is faggotry

These guys will never understand what it's like to suffer and all they did was be born

If we would ever get a foid(impossible but just think) they're all guys whom she would left us for no matter what

Pretty boy, youthful appearance. Which most deathnics lack

White, wide jaw, deep set almond/hunter eyes, high set sharp cheekbones, good FWHR, developed brow ridge, projected maxilla, clear skin, high collagen, visible og curve, lean face, symmetry, and facial detail. It's so fucking over I have none of this.

Last edited:
wide jaw, deep set almond/hunter eyes, high set sharp cheekbones, good FWHR, developed brow ridge, projected maxilla, clear skin, high collagen, visible og curve, lean face, symmetry, and facial detail. It's so fucking over I have none of this.
You can have all of them and still can look subhuman if deathnic

NO BEARDS
MASCULINITYCUCKS ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL
WOMEN LIKE SKINNY, BEARDLESS, TALL LANKY MEN.