Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What did your parents dress you as when you were a kid

• Thread starter HONKLER BANDICOON
  • Start date
HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

★★★★★
They always dressed me in the most retarded, styleless cheapest walmart clothes despite having more money.

Kills your esteem and makes you look retarded

Not to mention such clothes are usually uncomfortable

I also had scuffed haircuts

adidas pants and hoodies

They dressed me in normal-looking outfits till i began to dress myself in 2nd grade or 3rd grade

Jeans and a plaid t shirt

THEY TRIED TO DRESS ME UP AS ALADDIN AND MAKE ME GO TO SCHOOL ON COSTUME DAY AND THANKFULLY I WAS SMART ENOUGH AT THAT AGE TO SAY FUCK NO AND JUST COME IN NORMAL UNIFORM :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

When you're young no one cares about what your wearing until adolescence but even then I was wearing uniforms in my school like most in the UK

THEY TRIED TO DRESS ME UP AS ALADDIN AND MAKE ME GO TO SCHOOL ON COSTUME DAY AND THANKFULLY I WAS SMART ENOUGH AT THAT AGE TO SAY FUCK NO AND JUST COME IN NORMAL UNIFORM :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
wtf they were sabotaging you lol

I always wear black clothes in my life since I was a kid

Ironically I dressed better as a kid than I do now JFL.

They always dressed me in the most retarded, styleless cheapest walmart clothes despite having more money.
Same. They are complete narcissists with zero care for or understanding of reality. Completely retarded egalitarians but at the same time hypocrites. The argument was always that brand clothing was basically evil and everything that showed some form of status or even strength was bad. Basically leftism in it's purest form. At the same time my mother would buy thousands of clothing pieces and shoes for herself. I would have been better of if i has no parents instead of these highly disfunctional narcissistic children ruling over me for the first 18 years of my life.

A school shooter

Shitty ass clothes from the mall, they think that people actually care about brand names, they prioritized expensive clothing instead of getting me a basic wardrobe with normal clothing which set me back.

Last edited:
Even if i dressed in the most fashionable clothing, it wouldn't have got me pussy. Chad can get dressed in slave rags and still slay, even make it a fashion statement if he's gl enough.