Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What did you think about rtx 4070 launch

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Is it a good or a bad deal in croatia its starting around 730€ and rx 6950xt is arround simmiliar starting price and while rx 6950 is faster it doesn't have frame generation and better rt support.I wish i had money for one of these cards tbh but i am a poorcel and i can't save money i just spend it on games and shit jfl

The 4090 has a msrp of $1599, sounds like a scam wherever you're seeing that 700 euro price.

Idc i don't play on pc

I have an RTX 3080ti and a RX 6800xt i bought with my welfare money after saving up decades, Now i have a steamos machine and a desktop pc

I have an RTX 3080ti and a RX 6800xt i bought with my welfare money after saving up decades, Now i have a steamos machine and a desktop pc
Steamos?Wasn't that like discontinued years ago.Don't you mean steam deck

I'm going to stick with my amd Ryzen 7 5800 g15 the shit is to expensive for me to buy I am broke as fuck.

I'm going to stick with my amd Ryzen 7 5800 g15 the shit is to expensive for me to buy I am broke as fuck.
Don't those laptops cost more than a 4070 you could have built a better pc for the price of that

High end GPUs are a scam, any mid range GPU can run any game over 240 fps on a 1080p monitor with medium settings now.

High end GPUs are a scam, any mid range GPU can run any game over 240 fps on a 1080p monitor with medium settings.
No they can't they can run esports games but not any latest games jfl

No they can't they can run esports games but not any latest games jfl
Ultra settings are a scam and why would you need a high end gpu to run an RPG over 120 fps?
Complete waste of money.

I'm gonna skip this generation. Those gpus are just stupidly priced. I remember getting a GTX1080 when it was just released for an equivalent of 600 dollars. Now the flagship card costs 3 times the amount and it's like yeah no thanks I will stick with my rtx3080 for a while

I'm gonna skip this generation. Those gpus are just stupidly priced. I remember getting a GTX1080 when it was just released for an equivalent of 600 dollars. Now the flagship card costs 3 times the amount and it's like yeah no thanks I will stick with my rtx3080 for a while
I heard they were price fixing with AMD this generation and that’s why the prices are much higher now