Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What did you feel when you were first blackpilled

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I felt my heart drop and felt like utter shit. I wanted to go pick up a machete and hunt down all liberals

I had a moment of utter shock, then numbness, the finally indifference and a lifetime of numbness.

intense angER

I somehow already knew that it never began for me, but I always had some hope that some foid would like me for who I am, but after discovering the blackpill, I fell into a depression that lasts until now.

I didn't give out any over the top reaction. It was a gradual process for me, I knew that it was the truth, all that was left to worry about was how to cope with it after that. But before that happened, I knew it was over for me, I knew I was destined to be an incel(I didn't know the word at the time, but you get the gist) ever since middle school.

I dont know why but my reaction was "oh, ok" and i hobbymaxxed.

It came as no surprise to me tbh. I somehow already knew it was over for me, and the blackpill only confirmed that.

I dont know why but my reaction was "oh, ok" and i hobbymaxxed.

It was long ago, no knowledge about pills, so blackpilling was long process, not moment of enlightenment

Not sure. It was really interesting when I use to lurk, i felt like i got people who truly related to me. I saw every thread and personalized myself with them, and their story. Sadly the forum isn't like how it was.

is it a weird sort of disgust where you get a dry mouth?
Not really, the pain of being ugly and weak i guess.
I mean, the hopelessness it gives is equal to death i think.

I felt kinda frozen

I felt depersonalized.

The puzzle finally made sense

Rage. Just rage. Just pure fucking rage.

At first, I just coped by laughing at it. I found @FACEandLMS 's videos very funny and entertaining.

But one night, when I was showing one of them to my Chadlite friend in the house of one of the girls he fucked, just the three of us, I suddenly felt very bad. I looked at the situation, they were snuggling in the coach, ready to fuck as soon as I left, while I, the ugly person, was alone and hopeless. It stroke me hard and I got very sad and despondent for some days.

Nowadays I switch constantly between sadness, laughing at it and indifference.
intense angER
Oh, and that, too.

Depressed. Now I’m more angry. If I made this account when I first got blackpilled my username would be different

Frustration for the unluckiness and powerlessness

hopeless and rage

Deep sadness and hatred.

I believe I was blackpilled since a child, but I surpressed it for a while. Cognitive dissonance, the desire to believe that things weren't as they clearly were, or didn't have to be, I could change them. "Getting blackpilled" was merely laying down that ridiculous cross.

Depressed and hopeless, took me about at least 5 weeks to get used to being blackpilled.

Acceptance. It was the redpill where I felt anger. I miss the anger because at least then I felt some sense of control.