Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What did you dream about last night?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Basically, there was a monastery in the sky. It was always rainy there, kind of like a dark vibe, but it held all the power in the world. The light monastery on the ground was merely a distraction for the common people, as the true power came from the darkness, but the leaders of the world didn't want the populace to know that. However, the real monastery was attacked (they train warrior-priests at the monasteries), so the head priest met with the second most powerful priest (the most powerful one leads the dark monastery, and the second most the light monastery) to organize and expedition to the dark lands in order to find the first monastery. It's deep within the dark skyjungle, and you have to pass through water to get there. It's inside a cliff, and it's dark is hell and spooky. The 3 most powerful priest are able to secure the monastery. At this point, I realize I'm watching a movie in theater, and get up. The theater is giant tiled room, and all my friends and my oneitis is there. I kiss her, and we go back to watching the movie and make out some more, but this is another meta-layer, and I realize I'm watching this happen on my laptop in my room. I put my head down, and I'm back in the light monastery, but I'm quickly struck down by the demon king. At this point I wake up.

There was a lot more lore, I'll type it out later.

You know what's unfair? How I have to dream about kissing a girl. Something 99% of the population probably takes for granted. I have to FUCKING TORTURE MYSEF just to IMAGINE what it feels like.

Last edited:
my dream involved running through my neighborhood and I ended up using my legs to glide in the air cause I was running late to something that already happened and the sunlight was out for like 16 hours and it was sorta cold. I didn’t have a watch in the dream so I kept just gliding through the air and stopping at buildings.Typical incel dream running to something that already happened or never happened.

my dream involved running through my neighborhood and I ended up using my legs to glide in the air cause I was running late to something that already happened and the sunlight was out for like 16 hours and it was sorta cold. I didn’t have a watch in the dream so I kept just gliding through the air and stopping at buildings.Typical incel dream running to something that already happened or never happened.
That's a cool dream. I also had the power to fly, I had attained it through monkmaxxing.

But holy shit, some dreams are like drugs the way they make you feel. I remember once a girl sucked me off in the woods (in a dream) and it felt unbelievably real.

When I kissed someone in last nights dream, the feeling was indescribable. The location was at my 7th grade lunch table (that was in the giant tiled movie theatre), and something about it felt so good and real and HOly fuck I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE AGGHHHHHHHHFIDODPEEPVFNDNDJ

cucks from cucktears choking in my cock.

I went out on the road and my brother crashed his car. Then he was yelling at me and calling me a failure.

I went out on the road and my brother crashed his car. Then he was yelling at me and calling me a failure.
Damn, over for realisticdreamcels. All my dreams recently have involved some fantastical elements.

Being sad about not being able to go to the library but woke up and was able to go there

Being in jail.

I dreamt about high school, like pretty much every other night

I wish I had based fantasy dreams like you, but I seem to only relive highschool trauma

I haven't had a dream that I remember clearly in a while.

Can’t remember.

A Chinese vampire was chasing me inside an oriental palace in Beijing (just returned from China).

Can't recall.

I rarely remember dreams, like a few times in year maybe. Yesterday was no different.

Nothing tbh, maybe i just forgot it.